Grats hibs ;/

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Hey bandwagon idiot.

I stated once why I am going to leave and in the same thread why I stay, it got deleted. I don't know why.

Then my 3 accounts are running out and I have not been that active in RvR, that's it.

Dinged RR7 now and Madition bought my account, so direct future anger resulting from NF towards him please.

heh bandwagon?

Anybody with eyes can see you have stated on numerous occasions that you were leaving.

1) Somebody said a racial slur in irc, I'm quitting
2) I tripped over my shoe lace and my CB rolled into a near by drain, I'm quitting
3) My dog ate my account passwords, I'm quitting

Plus countless other rediculous reasons to draw attention to yourself, anyway I couldn't give ten craps to be honest, fact remains you have been fairly trigger happy on the old /laugh macro to a few people lately.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Zedenz said:
heh bandwagon?

Anybody with eyes can see you have stated on numerous occasions that you were leaving.

2) I tripped over my shoe lace and my CB rolled into a near by drain, I'm quitting

Plus countless other rediculous reasons to draw attention to yourself, anyway I couldn't give ten craps to be honest, fact remains you have been fairly trigger happy on the old /laugh macro to a few people lately.
A great at last its judge judy !! i have a case and wana be on ure show :<

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zedenz said:
heh bandwagon?

So what? If you can't take a /laugh in the game go and play something else or report me for harassment. DOH! Who are you to tell me if I do a "/laugh" in game or not?

Then, at 2, I only said my accounts are running out and at 3, I never lost my passwords. Feel free to quote me there.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
this manish is a joke of man :) keep dreaming , we keep farming you
You on the other hand should be taken seriously and respected :D:D:D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch = the sorc that lost CC against my lvl49 healer with 280dex
(and no, it was not an insta)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:

*cry*

Time to delete my char. I lost a mezz.

*banging the head on the desk and crying*

Roflmao ;).

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Yet when you win its OMG I ROCK ME > THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
haha I think im falling in love with you manisch, im gonna steal alobana's sorc today and zerg with arthur! :worthy:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
thaaadi said:
haha I think im falling in love with you manisch, im gonna steal alobana's sorc today and zerg with arthur! :worthy:

Good luck, I'm in AC, abusing brittle guards.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
I actually managed to outmez quite a few sorcs on my 45 sorc with fuck all dex, so I _hope_ that it doesn't really mean anything, or alb's in a pretty bad state ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom