Grats hibs ;/

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Hibs.... shame i not on line to stop you taking the relic...

WP!!!11!!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Why whine? Most of the people are happy that you went out to play in the easy mode realm.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
now all you luwis and elph chicks gotta give Brite a hug! :D

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe well usually I am the big banshee/Shroom wajner so...

Gamah said:
<Waits for inc Bainshee Wajn> :worthy:

BIG Grats hiblets!

You were abit to fast for our hurridly formed miniserg that tried to intercept you! Well done!

Well wasnt in most of the fighting during the day...just entered the keep as you were on the inner door and started reporting progress. As no mids had come before the door was down I tried to sneak inside and hide and wait for an opertunity to steal the relic. (about a snowballs chance in hell but hey worth a try!:)

Mangaged to stay hidden till a duo of banshees came down in hunt after 2 albies and coverd the entire middle floor with aes unstealthing me! (Damn those banshees!:)

There you go...(not to bad wajn was it?:)

But again good going and grats to ya...better if all realms have their own relics!

/Charmangle

Gamah

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Why whine? Most of the people are happy that you went out to play in the easy mode realm.

Most of the people would be happy if you quit..and lost both hands so you couldn't type ever again :<

Brite

Banned
your roleplayers took glen at 6am

me and trollum take it back, 6 trebs 3 rams

destroy your little keep and get zerged on the inner gate, we go back and keep at it while there a fg of albs afraid to charge us, hibs eventually come and take advantage, cant blame them

your own roleplayers fault

and 1 sentance answers for people:

stolen relic

albs always alarm clock raid

albs last raid was alarm clock raid

your own roleplayers fault

sweet sweet revenge,
hibernia is in debt to me and trollum :worthy: :p

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
So you're calling people roleplayers for taking a keep, yet you take 6 trebs and 3 rams to take it back? :p

Roleplayer Brite! :x

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
¤#!"()=%¤!"(#=%( hibs, almost equal on hatemeter as albs now :p go zerg the scouts instead :twak:

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
it was brite his fg who took renaris T2 and shot a hole in the wall of renaris ...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Albs have only one person to blame, Manisch. In the end he caused the relicraid.

First Manisch laughs at me:
Manisch1.jpg

so I got abit pissed off - took my Alchemy-bot to get all us hibbies enough siege and we took the relic

Manisch2.jpg

At that time Manisch already had logged tho - the fact I personally raped him up twice after the laugh and then did some feeding on the bots and rp-cows inside the keep (climbwall ftw) was too much for little Manisch :<

So all Albs, go to blame Manisch oO

P.S. Dont whine about primetime - dont think I have to look up the time the Albs took the relic from us. Was only 2FG who took the relic (with some taggers later on) and there where easy 2 FG Albs defending. Just shit organization from their side.

Dont worry would been reset otherwise anyhow - we just speeded it up abit :)

Relic-capture +1

Brite

Banned
stupeh said:
So you're calling people roleplayers for taking a keep, yet you take 6 trebs and 3 rams to take it back? :p

Roleplayer Brite! :x

gotta show them roleplayers that they aint the best at it! teach dem a lesson never to do it else they get brite roleplay, which is bad :<

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Most of the people would be happy if you quit..and lost both hands so you couldn't type ever again :<

Where is the wub on the FH Rvr Discussions forum ;<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Oh well

Was saying renaris needs to be higher level days before it got taken

Like usual, noone listens to me :(

Brite

Banned
Thadius said:
Oh well

Was saying renaris needs to be higher level days before it got taken

Like usual, noone listens to me :(

i thought after the 3rd time i destoryed the inner keep they might upgrade

but no ;p gogogo albs :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I was giving hibs moral support by bashing alb assassins :<

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Albs have only one person to blame, Manisch. In the end he caused the relicraid.

First Manisch laughs at me:
Manisch1.jpg

so I got abit pissed off - took my Alchemy-bot to get all us hibbies enough siege and we took the relic

Manisch2.jpg

At that time Manisch already had logged tho - the fact I personally raped him up twice after the laugh and then did some feeding on the bots and rp-cows inside the keep (climbwall ftw) was too much for little Manisch :<

So all Albs, go to blame Manisch oO

P.S. Dont whine about primetime - dont think I have to look up the time the Albs took the relic from us. Was only 2FG who took the relic (with some taggers later on) and there where easy 2 FG Albs defending. Just shit organization from their side.

Dont worry would been reset otherwise anyhow - we just speeded it up abit :)

Relic-capture +1

Ofc I logged. No need to feed your group with RPs and Albs had no real group going and this cat & mouse around that tower was boring, especially with this ranger who has been filling you on our movements next to the tower. Addsprout's son I guess. And yes, you raped me buffless right after the 2nd cleric logged off ;). Think I got as much RPs off your group alone as much your group got off me and I think you guys sucked, at some time I killed alone your druid standing in the middle of you, mezzing all your asses and rooting the tanks (sucks to be a gimp who relies too much on charge) right before Brite's buffbot came and died too. So yes, raped...

You can blame the dudes who sieged the tower instead of taking it back fully intact, upgrading it and defending it. Also I don't know why LoE made this relic keep Level 7 and why the surrouding towers were so low?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
i thought after the 3rd time i destoryed the inner keep they might upgrade

but no ;p gogogo albs :D

Aye :(

Tempted to reroll mid

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Btw., I am Alerion Knight on the picture. Is this a display bug or did I ding RR7?

Nah, its someone from Illusions

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
this manish is a joke of man :) keep dreaming , we keep farming you

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Btw., I am Alerion Knight on the picture. Is this a display bug or did I ding RR7?

Dunno what RR u are, just look at the status-window where u /laugh at me. Dunno if u that Inconnu on the screenshot or some other dude.

Dorimor1

Banned
I have a picture of a Lurikeen Raven Ardent (don't know on name) LoSing through the walls of the lord room.

And grats hibs, well executed

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Clearly that can't be Manisch as he has quit several times in the past 7 days?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Zedenz said:
Clearly that can't be Manisch as he has quit several times in the past 7 days?

Hey bandwagon idiot.

I stated once why I am going to leave and in the same thread why I stay, it got deleted. I don't know why.

Then my 3 accounts are running out and I have not been that active in RvR, that's it.

Dinged RR7 now and Madition bought my account, so direct future anger resulting from NF towards him please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom