Grats Hibs...

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Aenir said:
Well done.
Nice to see that its possible to RR without irc spoiling the day. Oh wait, this wasnt against albs...

Not that mids don't usually blabb on irc though, seen that plenty of times, guess no one spotted us yesterday before RK etc though, and went very fast then...

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Not that mids don't usually blabb on irc though, seen that plenty of times, guess no one spotted us yesterday before RK etc though, and went very fast then...

they dont, thats why we have went from 6 relics to 0

Xarma

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations to the inhabitants of Hibernia on a well performed raid. =)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
nuky said:
they dont, thats why we have went from 6 relics to 0

Aye we all know mids are the saints and they never blabb relic raids on irc.... :rolleyes:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Aye we all know mids are the saints and they never blabb relic raids on irc.... :rolleyes:

well tbh i havent been RvR active for longer than a few months, so if u could show me one instance since shortly before we had the 6 relics i would much appreciate it and will apologise. just saying i cant ever recall one incident of it happening, thats all

EDIT: grats hibbies :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
nerf pve lol - a tonne of mids in TG and we didnt hear about the RR until 2nd door was down :(

gratz hibs :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
nuky said:
well tbh i havent been RvR active for longer than a few months, so if u could show me one instance since shortly before we had the 6 relics i would much appreciate it and will apologise. just saying i cant ever recall one incident of it happening, thats all

EDIT: grats hibbies :)

Well I would but they are all lost at Barrysworld now, but trust me, mids blabb on irc too, easily remembered are Blejs and some other member from Bad Omen doing it not long ago, also Exe did it at one point, can't remember you blabbing versus albs since I don't really notice that, but I'm sure it has been done more often that not :p

But thanks anyways, and very nice to do a raid without irc blabbing, but just don't say mids don't do it :)

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
teh lol they never blabbed on IRC cos the feckers didnt know it was happening :p

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Bah I was levelling my hib on excalibur at that moment.

Finally a reason to return full time to my homeland, Midgard.

Anyway gratz Hibs.

And no Mids don't talk on IRC we don't need to do that :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom