Grats Fame !!!

Aragvain

Fledgling Freddie
The police is still watching every move you make, for some day you will pay! :kissit:

Gratz :m00:

arneduck

Loyal Freddie
FAAAAAAAAAAMEEMEMEMEEEEMEMEMEE½!!!!!1111
läget?

grats and stuff, pretty decent bard (would ofc pick 4-5 others before you in a group, but you know....)

and heste, such gay grats :(

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Strong Celt Windowdragger!

... along with Gargo, the teleporting celt!

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
My pc doesnt affect other players.

fame is at postion A and moves, u lag and freeze for 15secs, fame is then at Postion B, u are like WTF!!!!111eleven!! cheater!!

etc etc

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
fame is at postion A and moves, u lag and freeze for 15secs, fame is then at Postion B, u are like WTF!!!!111eleven!! cheater!!

etc etc

No it doesnt work like that.

A moves after B, then B is suddenly not in view and in 5 sec pops 1500 units behind A.

Why are u arguing about things you dont know ?

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i wasnt saying thats how it works, i was saying that maybe u have a crap pc, dont wanna argue here no more, if u wanna bitch, pm me :)

arneduck

Loyal Freddie
fact is none of them cheat, so try and find out the REAL reason your seeing these "things" rather than acuse them on the forum...

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
arneduck said:
fact is none of them cheat, so try and find out the REAL reason your seeing these "things" rather than acuse them on the forum...
Ye, sure, they just lag very conviniently :rolleyes:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mavl said:
Strong Celt Windowdragger!

... along with Gargo, the teleporting celt!

A lot, of bc members "lag" conveniently. Lets throw it out there, i think you window drag to, cool, now i am uber accusing people of cheating on a gratz thread, with absoloutly no proof at all.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
A lot, of bc members "lag" conveniently. Lets throw it out there, i think you window drag to, cool, now i am uber accusing people of cheating on a gratz thread, with absoloutly no proof at all.

Names? Places? :rolleyes:

I just dont see the point of congratulating someone who jumps 1500 units behind of u as soon as he gets assist train on his ass.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mavl said:
Names? Places? :rolleyes:

I just dont see the point of congratulating someone who jumps 1500 units behind of u as soon as he gets assist train on his ass.

You, every time we fight, you warp all over the screen, jump 1500 range, can't be any other reason except windowdrag ofc, we lost all them fights but its not cos we play shit, i can find no other reason for my loss, so i'll blame you.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
You, every time we fight, you warp all over the screen, jump 1500 range, can't be any other reason except windowdrag ofc, we lost all them fights but its not cos we play shit, i can find no other reason for my loss, so i'll blame you.

"We" is whom? ^^

As soon as you get an opportunity you are free to express your feelings about me, i dont mind ;)

And btw we didnt loose ;p

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mavl said:
"We" is whom? ^^

As soon as you get an opportunity you are free to express your feelings about me, i dont mind ;)

And btw we didnt loose ;p

"we" is the grp vgn fame lead all day yesterday, who lost to you once, when some pink mids added halfway thru, other than that you never killed once yesterday, so i can see how u would like to call people cheats when you can't blame losing on "underpowered savages" or smth like that

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
!

Thx all ;), not a big deal really, 2 players I have made around 5 million realmpoints. But guess I want to thx all the friends I got, for making strong grps and farm :)

Strange to see black company started to whine, but guess its their time , ppl whined at them for ages. People whining about windowdraggin is just a matter of low knowledge how the game and the server works, I used to whine on that aswell when i played prydwen and ppl warped, then ppl in grp said i warped sometimes aswell. ppl warping in rvr is daily basis happends whole the time, and of course u get annoyed when someone does it specially if its enemy ccér, its fukin frustrating losing cc cuz of that. I have a good computer and pretty a good connection, always playing fullscreen when i play bard. Dont see any point to continue a worthless conversation like this.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Please dont mix jerky movement from updating your current location and jumping at dd range :m00:

Grats on your achievement tho.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
that would be my grp sitting the bottom of hill resting i think yes, gratz on being killed at a milegate and taking a screenie of it.

In that case you shoudnt take all the credint for killing us and dont mention your friends, that wouldnt be nice :m00:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mavl said:
In that case you shoudnt take all the credint for killing us and dont mention your friends, that wouldnt be nice :m00:

1 milegate showing 2fg != the times we beat u 1fg that day? i think not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom