Grats Fame !!!

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mavl said:
http://www.hot.ee/mavl3/screens/leethibs.jpg
This one is golden too...

The spell effects names are all from vgn/rr, and notice the /as, so why are you ignoring your friends trying to take credit for all the great victories? ^^

love these tbh, we roamed for an hr with RR cos albs were huge zerg, mids were just as bad, we killed you with 2fg twice, u screenied both.... how sad is that? just shows we don't zerg often if u feel u need to screen 2fg of us, i'm long past taking screens when BC are 2fg+ during standard day time rvr. We had run that grp all day. we killed u with RR twice, killed you ourselves more than that, and you never killed us fg v fg afaik, we only died once when u got adds. Gratz on becoming leet when u join BC tho, can't win alb so go mid, can't win in fotm grps so cry cheat :) gg matey

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
love these tbh, we roamed for an hr with RR cos albs were huge zerg, mids were just as bad, we killed you with 2fg twice, u screenied both.... how sad is that? just shows we don't zerg often if u feel u need to screen 2fg of us, i'm long past taking screens when BC are 2fg+ during standard day time rvr. We had run that grp all day. we killed u with RR twice, killed you ourselves more than that, and you never killed us fg v fg afaik, we only died once when u got adds.

Was just to clear things up about the "group" you mentioned. And it was way more than 2 fg ^^

btw, i love taking pictures, have about 1,5gb of them. Mby i should take a pic of u biting dirt next time too to calm you down? ;)

Fluid said:
Gratz on becoming leet when u join BC tho, can't win alb so go mid, can't win in fotm grps so cry cheat :) gg matey
lol I play both fyi, so try again :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Mavl said:
Was just to clear things up about the "group" you mentioned. And it was way more than 2 fg ^^

btw, i love taking pictures, have about 1,5gb of them. Mby i should take a pic of u biting dirt next time too to calm you down? ;)

lol I play both fyi, so try again :)

surrrrrrrrrrrrre you play both, haven't seen ur theurg in the zerg for ages. I have however, witnessed u lying dead in emain with BC grps a lot lately. As for taking a screen of me dead, go ahead, when u beat me fair and square

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
surrrrrrrrrrrrre you play both, haven't seen ur theurg in the zerg for ages. I have however, witnessed u lying dead in emain with BC grps a lot lately. As for taking a screen of me dead, go ahead, when u beat me fair and square
Thats because i play my minstrel on prydwen :p
And before you start.... yes, i run in groups.

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
w00t gratz ;d

and dont mind mavl, he comes from same exc/alb shlt afterall.

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm...pity the thread went off-track.

Anyway, gratz from Treeanna and I :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Mavl? Just shut up. You were never amusing, witty, insightful, knowledgeable or eloquent before. Things haven't improved.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Mavl? Just shut up. You were never amusing, witty, insightful, knowledgeable or eloquent before. Things haven't improved.
You are in no position to judge me.

Reviewing the posts i must admit i was a bit too rude, i apologize for that, but if similar accidents happen i will just try to ss it and send it to goa, they will decide.

Sorry ppl, but i'm REALLY fed up with everyone and their grandma so conveniently "lagging" lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom