Grats Evita on Dragon Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sharkith said:
No I think its something to do with building and is in no way food related?

That's a counterweight i reckon :eek7:

Pelinore

Fledgling Freddie
I assure you my original intention was not to patronise, only to point out an irony which you seemed to have missed. I would not presume to judge either you or Pudz; I was merely amused enough to comment in my admittedly pompous style, which I've no intention of packing in any orifice or sense, as it entertains me (and I find saying lugubrious strangely erotic).

I don't blame you or anyone in particular for anything, and this has nothing to do with the thread anyway, which is farcical in itself. Pleasure using a semicolon at you. ^^

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Pelinore said:
I assure you my original intention was not to patronise, only to point out an irony which you seemed to have missed. I would not presume to judge either you or Pudz; I was merely amused enough to comment in my admittedly pompous style, which I've no intention of packing in any orifice or sense, as it entertains me (and I find saying lugubrious strangely erotic).

I don't blame you or anyone in particular for anything, and this has nothing to do with the thread anyway, which is farcical in itself. Pleasure using a semicolon at you. ^^

your so erotic you know... :wub:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Let me reprhase it to u in points:

A) Pudzy bullies random ppl expressing a different opinion from him.
B) I "slap" Pudzy about it.
C) Pudzy calls me fatboy (ahaha still laughing).
D) I "reslap" him cause he acting like a forum bully kid.
E) U come in and patronize me.

Pretty accurate, now pack your pompous language (nothing really disgraceful in it i would be prolly worse than u in my mother language or Latin or Ancient Greek whatever), take a breath and then say who's to blame here? Me?
K Pelinore was a pleasure reading u ^^

Your a retard tho Gahn, I'm not lying, or mocking, I'm speaking the truth, when in reality, I'm a 22 yo man, not a child, so your just insulting me by callling me a child too, this makes you ABCDE!

SO FUCK OFF!

P.S

<3 Ara

/pwn gamah

soze

I am a FH squatter
Pelinore said:

Your posts could give an aspirin a headache :eek7:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Your a retard tho Gahn, I'm not lying, or mocking, I'm speaking the truth, when in reality, I'm a 22 yo man, not a child, so your just insulting me by callling me a child too, this makes you ABCDE!

SO FUCK OFF!

U only got some 10 years less than me so in all sense u are a child to me even in irl tbh, but as u just pointed out you are acting even worse; i would add that u are even uncapable of putting togheter a somehow complicated reasoning in every single post u write so i'll just divide your age by 2 and round it at 10 and laugh at u ^^
Now u can go on screaming fuck off as long as you want, typical Asylum behaviour but what u can expect by such a clown as u?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pelinore said:
O semicolon! So sweet your loving caress of independent clauses, yet so bitter your rejection of syntactical failure!

Nice to have a wannabe English teacher for no money, keep it up.
Now "Acta est fabula" (dig a bit on Internet and find out it teacher).

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Let me reprhase it to u in points:

A) Gahn bullies random ppl expressing a different opinion from him.
B) I "slap" Gahn about it.
C) Gahn calls me child (ahaha still laughing).
D) I "reslap" him cause he acting like a forum bully kid.
E) U come in and patronize me.

Editied to induce reality

Gamah

Banned
Someone "trying" to sound intelligent on a forum is more retarded than people that type "omg ure ghey"

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Elendar said:
Editied to induce reality

Your Consecutio Temporum and wannabe Manipulation are both poor Ele, try it harder ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Gamah said:
Someone "trying" to sound intelligent on a forum is more retarded than people that type "omg ure ghey"

Shame that u don't like Latin, u know it teaches u mucho things ^^

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
Grats Evita.
you are by far the best minstrel around atm 1 day i hope to be as good as you!!!!!!!!111 ignore ppl like septina hes just bitter cos hes avalonian and had to get all his rps by himself D=

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:

thats pelinore trying to dumb down for forum whore, not appear clever, he's a natural student of the arts

and gahn, it is acceptable to reply to multiple posts in the same one :twak:

Pelinore

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Nice to have a wannabe English teacher for no money, keep it up.
Now "Acta est fabula" (dig a bit on Internet and find out it teacher).

Interesting edit! I'm sure you'll be delighted to learn that while I'm by no means a teacher, and god help me if I ever sink that low, I do have some qualifications in Latin and Ancient History. Thus I can tell you that Augustus also said 'plaudite' which you've yet to do. :(

Gamah

Banned
carp said:
Grats Evita.
you are by far the best minstrel around atm 1 day i hope to be as good as you!!!!!!!!111 ignore ppl like septina hes just bitter cos hes avalonian and had to get all his rps by himself D=

Haha nice sig and post :|

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn being totally owned in every post he makes, thats funny :(

Btw

n. pl. chil·dren (chldrn)

1. A person between birth and puberty.

Are you a peadophile btw Gahn?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pelinore said:
Interesting edit! I'm sure you'll be delighted to learn that while I'm by no means a teacher, and god help me if I ever sink that low, I do have some qualifications in Latin and Ancient History. Thus I can tell you that Augustus also said 'plaudite' which you've yet to do. :(

I'm really sry for u but it was Octavianus right before dieing saying that at the end of Arena Games and since it means The Show is Over, u can grasp the comedy, now move on ...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Gahn being totally owned in every post he makes, thats funny :(

Btw

n. pl. chil·dren (chldrn)

1. A person between birth and puberty.

Are you a peadophile btw Gahn?

Yes shame that u are so assumptive about other ppl wrong posts that, as usual, u'll cover yourselves of shit, but nothing new here :)
And no thx i got a gf and generally hate childrens (like u more over) ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Elendar said:
thats pelinore trying to dumb down for forum whore, not appear clever, he's a natural student of the arts

and gahn, it is acceptable to reply to multiple posts in the same one :twak:

I wouldn't ever lower your importance Ele :twak:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
I'm really sry for u but it was Octavianus right before dieing saying that at the end of Arena Games and since it means The Show is Over, u can grasp the comedy, now move on ...

and after saying that we can now move on, you make two more seperate posts? :twak:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Elendar said:
and after saying that we can now move on, you make two more seperate posts? :twak:

It was meant to him now don't raise your importance :twak:

Pelinore

Fledgling Freddie
I really hope you didn't study this for real, but it's quite funny that you don't realise Octavian and Augustus are the same person, especially given that he would have been called Augustus at the time of his death. (Edit: that being what he actually said it in reference to) The only reason to call him Octavian is to distinguish him from the following emperors, who also took the names Caesar and Augustus. Please don't call me a history teacher now though, I'll take such offence. :(

You seemed to have ignored my addendum due to lack of googlepower, so it's hardly worth explaining.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pelinore said:
I really hope you didn't study this for real, but it's quite funny that you don't realise Octavian and Augustus are the same person, especially given that he would have been called Augustus at the time of his death. The only reason to call him Octavian is to distinguish him from the following emperors, who also took the names Caesar and Augustus. Please don't call me a history teacher now though, I'll take such offence. :(

You seemed to have ignored my addendum due to lack of googlepower, so it's hardly worth explaining.

U do realize that Augustus is a title? Do u? And he was named Gaius Julius Octavianus ...
Now speaking of studies :s

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Pelinore said:
I really hope you didn't study this for real, but it's quite funny that you don't realise Octavian and Augustus are the same person, especially given that he would have been called Augustus at the time of his death. The only reason to call him Octavian is to distinguish him from the following emperors, who also took the names Caesar and Augustus. Please don't call me a history teacher now though, I'll take such offence. :(

I think we got ourselves a mini septina folks! :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom