Grats Evita on Dragon Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
He did, he even admits it himself (advance seach "Jjuraa" + "cheat"). Pretty funneh the PE lot that seem to flame so much about penlid have a confirmed cheater running about in their grp. Can only laugh.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Invite more radarers newb

And your ALWAYS ALWAYS flaming ppl with 'child' and 'get a grip' why dont you stfu twat your about as fucking witty as sko.

for a person who is "so-called" retired from pryden u sure have alot to say, pve must be bad on Lancelot, but u were just known as a pve whore on prydwen anyways... so just go away troll there boards and bore them to tears

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Invite more radarers newb

And your ALWAYS ALWAYS flaming ppl with 'child' and 'get a grip' why dont you stfu twat your about as fucking witty as sko.

I don't flame u, i'm only telling the truth about your fucking retard attitude, and be more childish again with same old crap so u enforce it even more that u are a littul wannabe bully boy.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
See it's a penlid thread now. Will 20 pages of flame, poetry, external links, cybernetic works of art, sing-songs etc inc.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
He did, he even admits it himself (advance seach "Jjuraa" + "cheat"). Pretty funneh the PE lot that seem to flame so much about penlid have a confirmed cheater running about in their grp. Can only laugh.

ahh but its PE and its their ball, their rules and we must obey yea old "do as i say, not do as i do", but whats even funnier is how a good class can be played so bad, i reckon he gives free worm burping lessons to the PE crew

but whats even worse Jjuraa has been banned for cheating and penlid hasnt

Septina

Part of the furniture
Afaik im the only 'PE' thats flaming in the whole Penlid issue.
And i quit PE somewhere around 6 months ago.

Just fyi :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Afaik im the only 'PE' thats flaming in the whole Penlid issue.
And i quit PE somewhere around 6 months ago.

Just fyi :)

really? and i suppose Dreami, Saitoh, Vermillion, Derric are no longer members of PE either, and yes i do know the last 2 are retired... and it seems u were perfectly happy to play with somebody who was abusing bugs... but as i already said u have different rules for yourselves

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
really? and i suppose Dreami, Saitoh, Vermillion, Derric are no longer members of PE either, and yes i do know the last 2 are retired... and it seems u were perfectly happy to play with somebody who was abusing bugs... but as i already said u have different rules for yourselves

I havent played with Jjura even once fyi :) I quit AGES before he even started running with the PE group.
And i cant remember seeing Saitoh or Dreami flaming Penlid :p

I think my oppinion about cheaters has gone through quite clearly.
Any person cheating in a game like this is an utter retard and deserves nothing less than a ban. :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Septina said:
I havent played with Jjura even once fyi :) I quit AGES before he even started running with the PE group.
And i cant remember seeing Saitoh or Dreami flaming Penlid :p

I think my oppinion about cheaters has gone through quite clearly.
Any person cheating in a game like this is an utter retard and deserves nothing less than a ban. :)

Perfect, now everytime Jjura posts summit do as u do with Penlid, just for coherence and keeping flames high ya know.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Gahn said:
Perfect, now everytime Jjura posts summit do as u do with Penlid, just for coherence and keeping flames high ya know.

Sure, if you do the same with your uberm8 Penlid :]

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Septina said:
Sure, if you do the same with your uberm8 Penlid :]

Did i flamed Jjura? No so i can quite keep my going on subject which is not harassment policy.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Pudzy said:
your about as fucking witty as sko.

I know, lets start a bring back Sko petition. I miss his BS on here too :p

I love watching grats threads disintergrate :)

+1

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
I don't flame u, i'm only telling the truth about your fucking retard attitude, and be more childish again with same old crap so u enforce it even more that u are a littul wannabe bully boy.

Cry more fatboy.

Araudry said:
best thread ever <3

Are you accusing me of being a ****??

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pudzy said:
Cry more fatboy.

Are you accusing me of being a ****??

Ahah resorting to personal irl insults not even knowing the person involved it's mature, u are digging your hole deeper every other post; keep it up, at least u are entertaining me kiddo ^^

Pelinore

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Ahah resorting to personal irl insults not even knowing the person involved it's mature
Gahn said:

Ignoring the strange choice of 'it's,' I'd like to point out the exquisite and yet, lugubrious irony which I see you've developed thematically.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pelinore said:
Ignoring the strange choice of 'it's,' I'd like to point out the exquisite and yet, lugubrious irony which I see you've developed thematically.

Ofc it was meant related to his behaviour on forums and not to irl, i'm pretty sure u got that and wanted only to patronize a bit, better luck next time i reckon.

Edit: u may want to know that i'm not English mother language on another note.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
maybe i should post a littul grats..

befor this thread goes out of hand and gets locked ;x

So grats on rr10 or rr8 or something.. iam so confused :(

xD

Pelinore

Fledgling Freddie
I'm afraid you're right Gahn. Calling people 'child' and such on a forum is obviously just an insult to their 'forum behaviour,' I can see why you wouldn't expect people to construe it as a reference to their nature in real life - child being merely a synonym for a contemptuous immature creature of the interent. Your maturity is unquestionable when you so roundly denounce everyone else's. =)

On another note, you may rest assured I was not mocking your irl language abilities, but only your forum behavioural language.

Dorimor1

Banned
Grats mate, ignore those pathetic souls who can't type 5 letters without flaming. You can't judge a person(s) personallity or skill by the fact that they were eBay'd, so keep your mouths shut or pay respect for a kind and skilled player.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pelinore said:
I'm afraid you're right Gahn. Calling people 'child' and such on a forum is obviously just an insult to their 'forum behaviour,' I can see why you wouldn't expect people to construe it as a reference to their nature in real life - child being merely a synonym for a contemptuous immature creature of the interent. Your maturity is unquestionable when you so roundly denounce everyone else's. =)

On another note, you may rest assured I was not mocking your irl language abilities, but only your forum behavioural language.

Let me reprhase it to u in points:

A) Pudzy bullies random ppl expressing a different opinion from him.
B) I "slap" Pudzy about it.
C) Pudzy calls me fatboy (ahaha still laughing).
D) I "reslap" him cause he acting like a forum bully kid.
E) U come in and patronize me.

Pretty accurate, now pack your pompous language (nothing really disgraceful in it i would be prolly worse than u in my mother language or Latin or Ancient Greek whatever), take a breath and then say who's to blame here? Me?
K Pelinore was a pleasure reading u ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom