Grats Chronicle rr 11

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Appendix said:
I don't. I know there are ways to intentionally cause the lagcasting effect but I'm not familiar with any way to do it in a controlled manner in RvR. It seems to happen when you go from full speed to a complete halt after having /faced your target to cast. I have seen many bards, sorcerors (and certain theurgists :p) do it and I have no reason to believe it's intentional.

o rly. sounds like pure bs in my ears. might be bad connection if so, but face with speed is just pure bs.. noone else lag like that, noone i've ever met.. and you did it when you were _camping_ DL also (standing still)

but nm, i'm gonna start reccing videos for fun soon (not for this special occation really, but for doing rvr movie simply) and then you might actually see yourself how bad it is... :rolleyes:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Tokz said:
o rly. sounds like pure bs in my ears. might be bad connection if so, but face with speed is just pure bs.. noone else lag like that, noone i've ever met.. and you did it when you were _camping_ DL also (standing still)

but nm, i'm gonna start reccing videos for fun soon (not for this special occation really, but for doing rvr movie simply) and then you might actually see yourself how bad it is... :rolleyes:

It aint intentional and i rlly hope this aint ur 1st time in daoc u ve seen smt like that happened , just look at Saitoh , Septina etc floating 300m towards u when castin. Not accusing em of abusin any exploit tho since thats what happens when u r on nintendo pc and /face :x

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
It aint intentional and i rlly hope this aint ur 1st time in daoc u ve seen smt like that happened , just look at Saitoh , Septina etc floating 300m towards u when castin. Not accusing em of abusin any exploit tho since thats what happens when u r on nintendo pc and /face :x
What remeem said.

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
i must agree there, the first thing you do when rolling a messer, get bad comp!

because that what appendix did right? :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom