Grats Chronicle rr 11

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Strong gratz !

Its damn hard work up to RR11 and 3 mids have done that thisfar :)

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Mr.Afk ;)

Anyway, getting RR11 is still A LOT of hard work even if u "tend" to be A LOT /afk :D Again....congratz!

Tho the <name> "Einherjar" sure beats "Invader" tho...imo

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
never heard of this chronicclclclclcllceees is he an infil or sb ? :cheers:

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Giz, I was going to come but prudil said he would FUBAR me so I still at home >_<

btw, Chronicle Van Buuren - Blue fear 2004. (our song, you are blue..and is a decent give of the kobbiecock of doom, not hemulen class but still a worthy padawan)

PEDRO CHRONIKORV \\o

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
grats kobby invader, all thx to my cunning plans in emain!

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
Giz, I was going to come but prudil said he would FUBAR me so I still at home >_<

We'll beat him .... together :p

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
grats, btw just wondering about the "invader" title, isn't that what you're called in enemy frontiers while in home fronts your title is "defender"?

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Appendix said:
grats, btw just wondering about the "invader" title, isn't that what you're called in enemy frontiers while in home fronts your title is "defender"?

gratz that insta dis win vs most boxes, and to appendix hope you dont lagcast like that on purpose.

Appendix

Fledgling Freddie
Cedea said:
gratz that insta dis win vs most boxes, and to appendix hope you dont lagcast like that on purpose.
I don't. I know there are ways to intentionally cause the lagcasting effect but I'm not familiar with any way to do it in a controlled manner in RvR. It seems to happen when you go from full speed to a complete halt after having /faced your target to cast. I have seen many bards, sorcerors (and certain theurgists :p) do it and I have no reason to believe it's intentional.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:

Old guild that didn´t last that long, was nice though before it ended. Me, Divious, Vanaya, Zapsi, Meanie, Bigade, Soulsdoorway, Ostas and a few more forgotten ones was in it. Acean/lomald was guild leader.

Kind of split up in the end where half went to kalevala and other half to EoO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom