One of Freddy's beloved
mmm congratulations to those 70 albs who woke up at 8 am to take up relics

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Now its hibs time to do an alarm clock raid :flame:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
I haven't a clue why you brought Bainshee's up when albs are like 50 and hibs are like 10, alarm clock raids ftw cos when i went to bed at 5.30 am there was no albs about. Just shows how lame albs really have to be, all you do is QQ about baseline stun (which a cleric has) shrooms, which aint bugged just people who walk in los are dumbfucks, and bainshee caoe which has been fixed.

So are you gratulating us or whining?

I can figure it out.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
nah now its Albs time to stand facing a wall watching the repair bar go up!!

;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
dont whine !!

GRATS FOR those 77 albs !!! i hope your parents/wife saw u in game at 7 am :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
77 albs actully ~~

I made something for the bitter hibs :(

clocksized2pl.jpg

:worthy:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:
I haven't a clue why you brought Bainshee's up when albs are like 50 and hibs are like 10, alarm clock raids ftw cos when i went to bed at 5.30 am there was no albs about. Just shows how lame albs really have to be, all you do is QQ about baseline stun (which a cleric has) shrooms, which aint bugged just people who walk in los are dumbfucks, and bainshee caoe which has been fixed.
Show me a cleric that can nuke for 600 once per 1.8 secs or so.Show me a cleric that has nearsight. Show me a cleric that can CAE smite thru walls.Show me a cleric that can spawn pets that still nuke you thru walls and are untargetable. Sorry they cant do that you say? Then shut up... :twak:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Show me a cleric that can nuke for 600 once per 1.8 secs or so.Show me a cleric that has nearsight. Show me a cleric that can CAE smite thru walls.Show me a cleric that can spawn pets that still nuke you thru walls and are untargetable. Sorry they cant do that you say? Then shut up... :twak:

Think youll need a few players to do that :>

Wizard nuking, cleric stunning, cabby nsing. The cae and untargettable pets we cant have though :<

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Vladamir said:
And you never used radar, kthx :)

Eeek now there's a unique and original response :worthy: - damn not seen that one before.

As for Gamah's clock - nice one - even as a hibby I had to smile :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Belisar said:
Eeek now there's a unique and original response :worthy: - damn not seen that one before.

As for Gamah's clock - nice one - even as a hibby I had to smile :D

I need some sleep, though you said something about gamahs cock that made me burst out laughing >.<

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
77 albs actully ~~

I made something for the bitter hibs :(

clocksized2pl.jpg

This mean your back in Alb full time now ?

And grats to Albs, shame you couldnt have waited just a few hours so more people could have joined in the fun.

Looking forward to the next baseline stun / shrooms / bainshee underpopulation bonus / dont mention old frontiers / my dads bigger than yours whine thread.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dardalion said:
This mean your back in Alb full time now ?

And grats to Albs, shame you couldnt have waited just a few hours so more people could have joined in the fun.

Looking forward to the next baseline stun / shrooms / bainshee underpopulation bonus / dont mention old frontiers / my dads bigger than yours whine thread.

Think the first attempt at a rr was during primetime, or just after the ml3 :twak:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
nice albs :) well performed, was no stopping you;), suddenly lots of albs at relic keep ;p got like insta pawned.

then sum hibs made a quick group ;p

bard druid chanter chanter chanter chanter bm warden ;p
found like MANY albs at relic gate we won mezz started to moc pbaoe... but damn batterie's.... ;x

then later again, big fights at crauchon.... and we moved behn, omg muchachos albs there ^^.. insta pawned ;p

(ps to the fg mids at dc docks, better luck next time vs 3 hibs ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom