Fledgling Freddie
Nerf me staying up to 4 in the morning and still miss it :/

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
ye super gratz finally. take more relics and il do a fotm relic jump to alb

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
But this time leave bugabuser bainshees at home plz, thx.
I haven't a clue why you brought Bainshee's up when albs are like 50 and hibs are like 10, alarm clock raids ftw cos when i went to bed at 5.30 am there was no albs about. Just shows how lame albs really have to be, all you do is QQ about baseline stun (which a cleric has) shrooms, which aint bugged just people who walk in los are dumbfucks, and bainshee caoe which has been fixed.

Gamah

Banned
Penlid said:
I haven't a clue why you brought Bainshee's up when albs are like 50 and hibs are like 10, alarm clock raids ftw cos when i went to bed at 5.30 am there was no albs about. Just shows how lame albs really have to be, all you do is QQ about baseline stun (which a cleric has) shrooms, which aint bugged just people who walk in los are dumbfucks, and bainshee caoe which has been fixed.

77 albs actully ~~

I made something for the bitter hibs :(

clocksized2pl.jpg

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
grats :)

would like to say nice coincidence with ml rush :/ anyway this is a game , hope u bring more enemies now :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Penlid said:
all you do is QQ about baseline stun (which a cleric has)

Clerics don't have a base/spec nuke worth mentioning though :p

Hibs and mids and albs have done alarm clock raids before, every time lamer than the last :rolleyes:.

Although being hibs you'll pve them back overnight probably :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Didnt need an alarm clock myself.

Woke up at 6.45 raid starts at 7.00 > Fuck this i cant be arsed to get up :p

Watch few episodes of Red Dwarf as i cant get back to sleep. Think "sod this" at 8:00 and get up. 15 minutes sorting self out, log in and come help the raid :cheers:

And why complain about alarm clock/PvE of relics/Keeps. Something hibs know about very well, as do mids, and albs... all done it and still do it, just because these one had relics in you make a fuss. Eras was always being taking at about 3-6am <shrug>

Anyways. Well done bubs, kept good control of the raid and actually bothered your arse to organise it. Credit to you.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
mmm think i am wrong :) some1 explain me what hour alb got relics ?

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Hib STR about 10am gmt, their own 2 about 8-9 am

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Wait a minute... clerics got nerfed because of that iirc? oO

Yeah, hibs and mids said stun dd dd dd is too overpowered. Wait, where was I see that?

Gamah

Banned
Hib Str relic just got placed in keep...gratz albs on a triple relic take xDD...I have the Kleenix let the crying commence. :fluffle:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz again Albs and now go for the pow aswell show those damn hibs what you actually can do.

Lupa

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
Gratz again Albs and now go for the pow aswell show those damn hibs what you actually can do.
na, scouts have no magical attacks <:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say anything else but GRATZ to you albies!:)

Cant say more than grats to you Albies. Good going getting your act together again and showing everyone it could be done!:)

Not sure I like that you got hib str relic too though. Guessing it just slipped in with your own relics.:)

But hibs will hopefully take back their own relic within a short time. So now...go hibbies go...get your relic back so we all are even again!

/Charmangle

Penlid said:

Sigh, please tell me you are just saying this because you ran out of arguments? Because if you actually mean that you are comparing clerics stun (no qc, no followup nukes to talk about) you really need to start rereading all the posts about baselinestun. There people explain why it is too good. And shrooms are bugged still. And even when they are fixed they are just to good at keeps. You arent supposed to be able to defend a keep with 10 people against 100 if you didnt know that)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom