grapple bug?

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
QQ is bad for the head tbh... after all my QQing during my time in daoc im surprised I can cry still :D

That's why I gave it up really ^^ I just give unsolicited english lessons and huggles now! :D

/huggles Shikei

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
That's why I gave it up really ^^ I just give unsolicited english lessons and huggles now! :D

/huggles Shikei

oh mi god.. /huggles the ickle inconnu back! :wub:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Zzang said:
Ok, i apologize, from what i have heard. Zerach was very proud of the movie itself and did not understand any of the whine of useing f8. This brings it in someother light. I'll just have to wait a week or two and i can judge you again on the battlefield. :fluffle: Zerach
Yep I posted his video, he told me not to, i liked the fight thought others might like to see it too, plus wanted to show off the picture quality of it as before zerach's movie all daoc movie picture quality sucked big time.

I can see where u coming from if you thought he was one boasting on it :)

Look forward to fights too. I think my group will be inactive till you and EC are back .. RVR is so dull atm. No challenge and when we kill stuff it dont come back.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
RVR is so dull atm. No challenge and when we kill stuff it dont come back.

dull yep.. but you aint unbeatable if you think that mate :cheers:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:
dull yep.. but you aint unbeatable if you think that mate :cheers:
I know post toa you came close or even maybe won a time or smt ? But we had no fz then :) Now we have 3 fz and can get 4th any time we want. We had 2 fz for weeks .. was nice .. we have 3 since last weekend and is even nicer. Think you will struggle .. but we will see

IF YOU EVER COME TO EMAIN IN PRIME TIME ? ^_^

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
I know post toa you came close or even maybe won a time or smt ? But we had no fz then :) Now we have 3 fz and can get 4th any time we want. We had 2 fz for weeks .. was nice .. we have 3 since last weekend and is even nicer. Think you will struggle .. but we will see

IF YOU EVER COME TO EMAIN IN PRIME TIME ? ^_^

/shrug, last time you actually did beat us was may 2nd. After that we have destoyed pretty much every grp we have met. Including maelbased grps.

Emain in primetime blows, Im no real fan of adding/get added constantly, I prefer clean FGfights thats all. Sure i can understand if you like emain with 10000 mids there when you can roam in mach6 and add freely or get friendly adds but the situation look kinda different for us.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
/shrug, last time you actually did beat us was may 2nd. After that we have destoyed pretty much every grp we have met. Including maelbased grps.

Emain in primetime blows, Im no real fan of adding/get added constantly, I prefer clean FGfights thats all. Sure i can understand if you like emain with 10000 mids there when you can roam in mach6 and add freely or get friendly adds but the situation look kinda different for us.

actually, our group cant play any other time then primetime...some people whining about some RL, dunno what they mean :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
actually, our group cant play any other time then primetime...some people whining about some RL, dunno what they mean :(

pretty much same goes for us, and primetime is a joke atm on pryd for me and most in our castergrp. Kinda sawks tbh :)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:

Hmm no group i was in :) Well you can roam also ... u do silly shit like run to emain and go straight to mpk, what you expect ? We cant control the adds/zerg there. I call enough people spainish and get told off all the time by remi for slagging off my realm man .. for which he is right.

Tip for you. Come emain. Run ridge mmg-amg zone wall .. Dont fight at mg;s and certainly dont go to mpk. You can have fun then ? hit and run style .. like you say you can own most mid groups.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
pretty much same goes for us, and primetime is a joke atm on pryd for me and most in our castergrp. Kinda sawks tbh :)

getting lots of enemies >>>>>>>> no enemies to fight

:p

snoz

Loyal Freddie
remi said:
Yep .. lamers like joor/ have to work .. remi/zerach/minn/bana/neod/elendar/ have uni .. only true pro daocer are me and madi (valgair) :( sucks irl.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Shike said:
You have 8 guys in the group though right? :wub:
"maelstrom" is me though no me no maelstrom FACT #1 :]

Although im sure rest of my spainish guild would argue with that :X

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Hmm no group i was in :) Well you can roam also ... u do silly shit like run to emain and go straight to mpk, what you expect ? We cant control the adds/zerg there. I call enough people spainish and get told off all the time by remi for slagging off my realm man .. for which he is right.

Tip for you. Come emain. Run ridge mmg-amg zone wall .. Dont fight at mg;s and certainly dont go to mpk. You can have fun then ? hit and run style .. like you say you can own most mid groups.

you dont think we have tried that? :D We kinda run allover emain when we do go there with a tendancy to avoid MGs, but after running ridge etc for 45mins without finding anything else but some random stealthers it does get boring. And ZW is a terrible place aswell, reason is that A) Zerg at mmg move via ZW as soon as they see Deathspam, B) Zerg at amg move via ZW as soon as they see deathspam. Cant really do much about that, have had tons of nice fights on ZW only to get some other darn GG in the back and deaded fast. And when we are bored with running ridge we swing by mmg or amg and get added on badly as hell and die without much of a chanse to really do much about it. After that we go take some keep and fool around there or something and log after that. We have also tried to run some with 2fgs past the crucial places to see that it aint anything there, split and get zerged a minute after. Tis ZZZZZZ !QQQ!!1111 tbh.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
getting lots of enemies >>>>>>>> no enemies to fight

:p

naah mate, not really, maybe for u guys but its kinda different for us since we are sensitive to interrupts, we can keep one GG or around 3fgs randoms at bay but when 2fg adds in and its GGs involved, wooaaah, lulspam on our heads is constant and i mean constant, not even a flicker in the animation, 5-9 healers chainluling is kinda lolish, looks funny tho and all u can do then is laugh, and then die :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Daoc has had it's days, at least for me.No point going emain when you get 5000 adds each side resulting in people in group logging(well it happens and is rvr afterall, people play how they wish) after every run :/ but i guess everyone is kind of bored of daoc lately mainly in alb.(knowing that it's going to suck in frontiers unless you have a good caster group running)

FZ is a load of shit too xD

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Daoc has had it's days, at least for me.No point going emain when you get 5000 adds each side resulting in people in group logging(well it happens and is rvr afterall, people play how they wish) after every run :/ but i guess everyone is kind of bored of daoc lately mainly in alb.(knowing that it's going to suck in frontiers unless you have a good caster group running)

FZ is a load of shit too xD
As ive told 100 people on irc ........ making big fucking statements about frontiers = newbies as hell .. its not even in open beta yet. People said savages were dead post 1.65 .. jajaja kekeke ok etc.

Wait till frontiers is live on usa servers before even passing any form of judgement .. antthing else is just bullshit man.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
hmm friend who has a us account tried to get in last night and cant .. he never said why ,, presumed not open ;) fair enough then .. still long enough off to not pass judgements yet.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
As ive told 100 people on irc ........ making big fucking statements about frontiers = newbies as hell .. its not even in open beta yet. People said savages were dead post 1.65 .. jajaja kekeke ok etc.

Wait till frontiers is live on usa servers before even passing any form of judgement .. antthing else is just bullshit man.

Yes i know, it's just at the end of the day daoc is still the same game just with different terrains, knowing how stupid some of the people on VN boards are, it wouldn't surprise me if we get RA's like mastery of pain 5 and mastery of magery 5 not nerfed.(any high rr tank/high rr caster who doesn't get either doesn't realise the potential of them)

Beta yes, finished game no, possible overview of the game ahead maybe, never the less we seen how long fixes take to come ourside of the ocean xE

Still i will probably try it as will many others since there is no online mmorpg like daoc at the moment.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Yes i know, it's just at the end of the day daoc is still the same game just with different terrains, knowing how stupid some of the people on VN boards are, it wouldn't surprise me if we get RA's like mastery of pain 5 and mastery of magery 5 not nerfed.(any high rr tank/high rr caster who doesn't get either doesn't realise the potential of them)

Beta yes, finished game no, possible overview of the game ahead maybe, never the less we seen how long fixes take to come ourside of the ocean xE

Still i will probably try it as will many others since there is no online mmorpg like daoc at the moment.
As u say believing vgn people = stupid. Only way you can pass any form of judgement is from testing ur self .. and then still thatsonly ur opinon. Not huge statements like "only this will work" or "this will suck"

Dont see point of it :)

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
ign or vn snoz, not vgn :p

Back on the point though, having seen how ~most~ US players seem to think the game works, especially mid players, it will amaze me if frontiers comes out with any kind of balance at all, what wouldn't suprise me is a rerun of 1.36 etc,
"purple" mids camping apk cos albs know there's no way of killing them in open rvr

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Loch said:
ign or vn snoz, not vgn :p

Back on the point though, having seen how ~most~ US players seem to think the game works, especially mid players, it will amaze me if frontiers comes out with any kind of balance at all, what wouldn't suprise me is a rerun of 1.36 etc,
"purple" mids camping apk cos albs know there's no way of killing them in open rvr
I was one of those "purple" mids camping apk with my 47 RC runemaster firing unblockable bolts !. Man those days rocked .. biggest danger was man at arms getting bugged and chasing u to amg :)

Give 1.36 back !

/hug loch

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Regarding NF all I can say is, HF as lowRR tbh. If its bad now it will probably be even worse with frontiers. That kinda blows really bad imo, I'd rather seen RAs toned down alot instead of costs going skyhigh+effects are INSANE.

a speccDD will hit for around 880 with mom5 if there is a debuffer.. casters cant buy AOM so we'll be pretty much 2shotted every time by a debuff+nukecombo, it cant really fail. Welcome to casterheaven.. for a while, until tanks have whined their eyes out and casters get thrown to the stoneage again and tanks once again will be supreme, etc and the circle moves on and on. If they let stuff like a MoC slip by beta and it last 30s.. heh.. fun. Hi healur with 2300 baserange + 30s moc... velly fun since every healer has aoelul etc.. Not saying mids will take the greatest advantage, im saying the whole system seem to be totally whack. (but as snoz said, it aint even in beta yet so can always hope for improvement)

Dunno what Mythic thinks with sometimes. QQ etc..

walkerb

Loyal Freddie
snoz said:

what u mean not in open beta?
have been in open beta for some time now on pendragon( have tried it)
but ye they will prolly tweak the ra's some but i dont expect to major changes, as mythic dont like to correct stuff :p

Zerach

Fledgling Freddie
walkerb said:
what u mean not in open beta?
have been in open beta for some time now on pendragon( have tried it)

Nerfable! Activated my US account, I couldn't go out in uppland even, got instaported back to middle of svasud saying I was not allowed to go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom