grapple bug?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Puppet said:
OMG someone made a (valid) comment about Zerach and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeh there we go again.

I dont know if he always backs-up wrong, neither do I care. But I can understand you get into a pattern (4,3 4,3 4,3 4,3) so odds are he would or perhaps he just switched quickbar-layout and didnt get used to it yet.

In the end it doesnt matter much since Remish will do the stun and anytime from a savage is already very good-dmg so who the fuck cares.
Would explain why Remish always hits harder then Zerach tho :flame:
Also i almost have 500 posts ... trying to get there .. hopefully if this turns intoi a large hib vs maelstrom whine feast ill ding it ..wanna see what happens .. Yes im sad ^^

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:
Mael obviously touchy about the "backing anytimes up" subject :|

re-read what I posted before you make yourself look more stupid

Last edited by Succi : Today at 09:50 AM.

stop edit post to make me look bad mistar! :touch:

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
Last edited by Succi : Today at 09:50 AM.

stop edit post to make me look bad mistar! :touch:

glad you finally understand if you backup an anytimer... the rear stun wont land

learn something new every day ! :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
glad you finally understand if you backup an anytimer... the rear stun wont land

learn something new every day ! :)

dont help teh enemy for god sakes...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
snoz said:
I dont care either puppet tbh ;] Seems succi does though .. only time he make a post is to teach people how to play better. Where he gets off i dunno. Do i come ehre telling u how to play druid ? even though i have my own druid ? NOOOOOPE :)

What he states is true and is not savage-specific tho :p

The way Zerach smashes keys in that screenshot he will always fire the anytime. The idea of backing up styles is that IF your first pressed style fails THEN it will perform the 2nd pressed style.

And since you cannot fail an anytime-style he will never fire the positional :)

I wouldnt think a RR8 would still make this mistake; but it seems his screenshot contradicts that.

Ah well; like I said in the end it doesnt matter; seems savages at the moment can get away with smashing anytimes :O

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Eroa said:
who cares which button he press? he still 2-3 shot ppl

Ppl care because it's another "proof" of how crap Zerach is as a player (who the f*ck would back up an anytimer with anything, seeing as that's useless? Instead of backing up a style that has a pre-requirement with the anytimer), and the only reason he does uber dmg is the OP of svgs!11!1!!

:p

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Ppl care because it's another "proof" of how crap Zerach is as a player (who the f*ck would back up an anytimer with anything, seeing as that's useless? Instead of backing up a style that has a pre-requirement with the anytimer), and the only reason he does uber dmg is the OP of svgs!11!1!!

:p

word.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
its funneh, we are so crap and still beat most groups, how crappy are those groups then? ;dd

anyway, im doing 43,45,43,45,43,45,43 etc aswell and it r0x :m00:

nick

Fledgling Freddie
So far we have:

1. Not knowing what a side positional style is (hidden in a strafe whine movie)
2. the f8ing numerous pets and sticking it for a minute orso until he realised it was a pet
3. Backing up anytime styles!!!

I rest my case your honour!

remi

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:
So far we have:

1. Not knowing what a side positional style is (hidden in a strafe whine movie)
2. the f8ing numerous pets and sticking it for a minute orso until he realised it was a pet
3. Backing up anytime styles!!!

I rest my case your honour!

and you guys still manage too loose? i wanna talk about your playstyle more imo :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
and you guys still manage too loose? i wanna talk about your playstyle more imo :D

ffs half of your grp is overpowered (4 interrupters 4 sojouners 2 svgs a bonedancer), you only win becouse of that... realise that plz!!!

xd

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
ffs half of your grp is overpowered (4 interrupters 4 sojouners 2 svgs a bonedancer), you only win becouse of that... realise that plz!!!

xd

who cares? NP players is liek best players in world m8, shouldnt be any problems with the way we are sucking :m00:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Dorin said:

xd
yeye ofc np dont play midgard do they and preclaim themselves to be the #1 guild in the world ? although maybe war legends/dem hibbies have smt to say about that.

ITs just too zz .. rvr more teach people to play less. nick is the one with a fucking firbie as a druid .. how newbie is that ? even retards like me know to roll celts.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares if people are noobs or not? Not like we can compare skill in any way anyway. So why debate it?

To reach the top in daoc you need alot of dedication. Time consuming. Is that skilled?

nick

Fledgling Freddie
You're so gonna get flamed for insulting firbie druids!

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
dont insult my holland boi !
yes ? they fucking own .. anyone who says different is abit stupid irl imo. WTF u changed ur post ? :] did say war legendz .... lol or smt QQ

snoz

Loyal Freddie
nick said:
You're so gonna get flamed for insulting firbie druids!
:) im not u look wicked etc ... every time we fight i get semi .... but still firbie is wrong druid to roll innit .. if we wanna get anal about shit :]

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Fadeh said:
Who cares if people are noobs or not? Not like we can compare skill in any way anyway. So why debate it?

To reach the top in daoc you need alot of dedication. Time consuming. Is that skilled?
NOPE :X shame reallly and very very very bad for my virtual penis.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
who cares? NP players is liek best players in world m8, shouldnt be any problems with the way we are sucking :m00:

just curious. NP playing in alb realm to or just hib or mid?
i really dont know this.

Eroa

Banned
Steveh said:
just curious. NP playing in alb realm to or just hib or mid?
i really dont know this.

In alb on MLF afaik.. or was some other US server

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
snoz + ego = WTCx 15 xDD

dancing in da rain salalalall oOO

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
just a thought, but self-haste + celerity = spam styles faster then you can see the animation so you can press in the wrong order by mistake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom