grapple bug?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
I know english isn't everbody's first language (especially not mine) but if you're gonna call someone retarded, please be sure you know that you're grammar isn't too off.

hmm, your grammar is off I think. ;)

(your're=you are. "please be sure you know that you are grammar is not too off" sounds alittle weird, even in my swedish ears mate.)

you might wanna ensure that if you are going to correct someone regarding spelling, do check that you actually aint as bad yourself. :fluffle:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
when people are flameing each others grammar, you know the thread is dead :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
when people are flameing each others grammar, you know the thread is dead :m00:

kindof :) I wasnt really flaming though, was just feeling abit... picky ;)

I could have said, you tosser, learn how to spell before you open your mouth!!! now shut the damned piehole KK!!111. Or something, thats a flame :p

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
hmm, your grammar is off I think. ;)

(your're=you are. "please be sure you know that you are grammar is not too off" sounds alittle weird, even in my swedish ears mate.)

you might wanna ensure that if you are going to correct someone regarding spelling, do check that you actually aint as bad yourself. :fluffle:
ok im boned xD
still, that's clearly and error, as opposed to the guy I was complaining about who probably has no idea he made a mistake.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
stubbe said:
ok im boned xD
still, that's clearly and error, as opposed to the guy I was complaining about who probably has no idea he made a mistake.

hrhr, wouldnt worry much more with this thread :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Stubbe was right shike :p the ' you use is replacing a letter always.

i.e

Does not= doesn't.
Did not= didn't.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:

i.e

Does not= doesn't.
Did not= didn't.

he was right, I know, but he was also wrong in the same sentence, thats what made it so funny :)

Eroa

Banned
Where is the world heading :(

Not even proper spelling on FH. Might aswell crawl down in a bombshelter and hope this will pass over :eek:

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

i.e

Does not= doesn't.
Did not= didn't.

Actually not true, when used in the possessive sense it's not replacing a letter.

E.g.
Sycho's bike was stolen by savages.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
Actually not true, when used in the possessive sense it's not replacing a letter.

E.g.
Sycho's bike was stolen by savages.

Yes you can use ' to say it's an item or something belonging to someone too.

Hmmm this thread turned into an english lesson or something :eek6:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:

lmao, gotta love this forum some days :drink:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Zzang said:
Btw im new on the Prydwen field. Gonna play Ebayed BM named Jergiot. phear. xD
weee zzang coming to pyrdwen !

Please leave zerach alone though .... movie he posted was meant for GUILD ONLY .. was stupid me who posted it .. he knew was mistakes in it etc and he knew people would react how they did, he was and i think still is mad at me for posting it on FH . Zerach has taken enough abuse from people over 2 stupid movies where yes he makes some mistakes. How would you like if we pick holes in nolby every fight and say it in public , then keep repeatign this same thing over and over for 6 months ... im sure it will make you mad as hell and kinda tiring.

If you wanna say i suck then please do bring it on etc.

I look forward to some nice fights, but like you say I think you have the odds stacked against you. Yes we know what setup works vs hibs .. just like you do on midgard/excal.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Tss i come to this thread trying to escape the boredem of uni and i get educated? What has happened to reliable fh?

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

That's the exception tho, when you say "it's", it means "it is", not the possessive version, which is simply "its".. erm, yeah, anyhows, more QQ and less english! :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
That's the exception tho, when you say "it's", it means "it is", not the possessive version, which is simply "its".. erm, yeah, anyhows, more QQ and less english! :D

QQ is bad for the head tbh... after all my QQing during my time in daoc im surprised I can cry still :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
"ur retard"

Actually .. get it right this is frigging inet not kilroy.

snoz, mind explaining what kilroy is? :eek7:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
wasnt kilroy the guy from BBC that got fired from his morning TV program "helping" people with problems (like britains answer to oprah winfrey or something :p )

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
weee zzang coming to pyrdwen !

Please leave zerach alone though .... movie he posted was meant for GUILD ONLY .. was stupid me who posted it .. he knew was mistakes in it etc and he knew people would react how they did, he was and i think still is mad at me for posting it on FH . Zerach has taken enough abuse from people over 2 stupid movies where yes he makes some mistakes. How would you like if we pick holes in nolby every fight and say it in public , then keep repeatign this same thing over and over for 6 months ... im sure it will make you mad as hell and kinda tiring.

If you wanna say i suck then please do bring it on etc.

I look forward to some nice fights, but like you say I think you have the odds stacked against you. Yes we know what setup works vs hibs .. just like you do on midgard/excal.

Ok, i apologize, from what i have heard. Zerach was very proud of the movie itself and did not understand any of the whine of useing f8. This brings it in someother light. I'll just have to wait a week or two and i can judge you again on the battlefield. :fluffle: Zerach

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
snoz, mind explaining what kilroy is? :eek7:

think oprah

now picture her as a white male

with grey hair

who looks like he has drunk a litre of whiskey for breakfast

now imagine he's english

scared yet?

u should be :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ormorof said:
wasnt kilroy the guy from BBC that got fired from his morning TV program "helping" people with problems (like britains answer to oprah winfrey or something :p )

some kinda Dr. Phil? :eek6:

nuky said:
think oprah

now picture her as a white male

with grey hair

who looks like he has drunk a litre of whiskey for breakfast

now imagine he's english

scared yet?

u should be :(

uuuuh, mmkay o_O ppl actually watched that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom