grapple bug?

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Steveh said:
just curious. NP playing in alb realm to or just hib or mid?
i really dont know this.
hib and have done on and off for ages man

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
klavrynd said:
just a thought, but self-haste + celerity = spam styles faster then you can see the animation so you can press in the wrong order by mistake?

Uhh, that's no excuse for trying to back up an anytimer with a style with a pre-requirement instead of the other way around... is it? o.0

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Its funny how some people keep whining about a screenshot were someone backup a style wrong. Maybe you guys never do mistakes but at least i do. Not like i nail my styles 100%. And as klavrynd said, with fast attack speed its sometimes hard to actually get it right. At least if you do more than one thing at the same time. Try pan camera and look behind and in the meantime nail every style with fast attack speed. I know i arent able to do this 100%. I very much doubt people who whine all the time here about others can also.

Offensive tanks have more duties now then to press styles with all the bodygaurding going on. Its not as easy as it once were. I dont have a button free(who i can reach with my left hand) on my keyboard because they all bound for certain situations, lets say zerach has like ~30-40 buttons to press with the left hand. Its only natural to miss a few styles. We arent robots who never makes mistakes.

Quit the whining now please. Not fun for people to only hear that they suck.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
remi said:
its funneh, we are so crap and still beat most groups, how crappy are those groups then? ;dd

anyway, im doing 43,45,43,45,43,45,43 etc aswell and it r0x :m00:

Best tank, best healing class and best support class aswell as high rr/ML's.

Oh fuck, you didn't realise yet xD

atos

Fledgling Freddie
You're mroe the welcoem to grapple me. As I can still mjollnir your ass! *fears* :eek2:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
humm, complaining about others playstyle kinda blows tbh, nomatter who it is, we all have our personal style and if it works, why whine about it? :(

Zerach is a savage and as we all know its Mythic that kinda created the class, they also have very little common sense so it happens to be so that savages is a very good class aswell... dragging Zerach's "skills" as a player into it and ramble around that isnt doing anyone any good tbh. I find Zerach to be a pretty good and nasty tank, end of story.

Would be same if someone was questioning why a specific druid wasnt using singleheals instead of doing the n00bSH's and ramble about that... useless discussion imho.

:(

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
just a quickie regarding backing up anytime styles.

I often get excited in a battle and end up mashing keys. I will often back up an anytme style that I WANT to fire off (don't want to risk missing with a mob or enemy with a chancy move with special effects) with a side or block style just to ensure that when I mash me keys frantically I won't cancel the anytime style.

if you press say 4 for Havoc (front positonal Axe style) and you then miss-time you next press - you could cancel havoc and then hit unstyled which whilst not a disaster is a pain in the backside on those close fights.

Personally - I can't see how its that important unless you just want to flame someone. If thats the case, I don't see why you hide it behind criticism of his play style and just come out and flame him. I doubt if he'll care too much anyways. . . It's hardly like he's going to sit at home thinking "oh no some anonymous person on the internet hates me boo hoo" is it now?

M

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Mongoose: you know about the /cancelstyle command? Or something like that. Im sure others here know what its called.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
aye - and yeah I know what it does. But the thing is - I always use a 'backup' style to stop myself cancelling the style I want to do by accident.

There are times when the no to hit bonus on certain styles (block reactionaries for one) mean that it will rarely land on high level mobs - or high dex opponents - at that point I want the style that gives me the highest bonus to hit to land. I know I will mash the keyboard in frenzied excitement the minute I get into a fight and don't want to risk losing that style...

I don't know if I have explained that very well tbh :)

Cancelstyle would clear the buffer - which I wouldn't want to do in that situation :)

M

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
no? :) mm dunnooo moose i found /cancelstyle pretty useful when opponent is lagging (not cheat, just warping 1-3ms infront of me, pretty annoying) or strafing doing crazeh movement, to spam anytime - side based so when the game thinks iam in range a style will actually land. tho just thats me :)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
its funneh, we are so crap and still beat most groups, how crappy are those groups then? ;dd

anyway, im doing 43,45,43,45,43,45,43 etc aswell and it r0x :m00:

I cant say much about other players then Zerach in your grp actually, since it's only his movie ive seen, but i can recognize a bad player when i see one, and this is it.

I know i played UBERFOTMZERKETC but since that i still gained more then half of my RPs while being "in-line"
And Yes, Midgard was and is the best realm atm. if you know hot to play. And dont come with the bs that savages aren't overpowered. i think you know better.

About the DH vs NP etc and WL being so uber.

I'd say skillwise, with the "almost" full DH grp (since Garbannoch is actually Celticfist.) They are pretty much same as the best NP grp. And if the realms were better balanced id say we'd win ~50% of the fights each.

As it is know, i think we would win ~75% of the fights. And that step only because we play midgard. It suxx sure. But it's still the way it is, and that is part of why we started up Pryd again.

About alb i rly dont know, i have played in Apocalypse Dudes quite alot as merc, but mid has all str relics and hibs all pwr so a bit unfair, but a good albgrp should be able to compete too. My impression is just that Alb have a better time vs mids and mids better vs hibs and hibs better vs albs atm. But it's still Mid who has the upper hand on things.

Btw im new on the Prydwen field. Gonna play Ebayed BM named Jergiot. phear. xD

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Spec blades zzang and shut remish up xD

Good post too, spot on.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
ive seen you play bard Zzang..... cant really say you got the "right" too judge people who play bad then :m00:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
ive seen you play bard Zzang..... cant really say you got the "right" too judge people who play bad then :m00:

"omfg m8 ive seen u play 1 of ur alts and u played rubbish u suck irl m8!!!11"

Please.

I know you have to defend your mate/guildie but that was a poor attempt at doing so tbh. :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:
yes ? they fucking own .. anyone who says different is abit stupid irl imo. WTF u changed ur post ? :] did say war legendz .... lol or smt QQ

aye i edited it 3 secs after :) WTF your post reply speed there :)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:

Aye plz compare 1st time playing bard to someone who has played his char to rr8.

I can agree that i suck at playing everything. Except lighttanks. Which i can claim i am pretty good at. Without being to self-good.

Edit maybe 2nd or 3rd time, i admit.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
bla bla, im the god of light tanks, blabla

bad example, but anyway youve seen a 1min video(which in no way were too show his pure ultimate skill of wtfpwning), and you KNOW he sucks?

seriously, thought u had more brains then that. :touch:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
And then Froler started casting Mjollnir's on everyone! \o>

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Asharith said:
your all retards :m00:
I know english isn't everbody's first language (especially not mine) but if you're gonna call someone retarded, please be sure you know that you're grammar isn't too off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom