Graphic card memory usage.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Probably working as intended, BUT, if anyone has extended knowledge on these things, any info would be appreciated. Have a Radeon 290 4gb gpu. Only 3gb~ show up as available memory in GTA V. Is the 1gb dedicated to system ram or some such? Any way to change this?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
might be that it cant use more than 3 gb, arent the latest consoles built with 3 gb memory cards?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It can use more than 4 - have you checked you have the latest drivers and whatnot?

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
There are beta drivers that were designed with GTA V in mind. Give them a try if you haven't already.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Running 64bit OS. Installing the new AMD beta drivers as we speak. Installed GTA V on the SSD where i have my windows partition, and now the shit won't run, it barely starts up the game when i press "Continue story mode" but then crashes. There's 10 gb left of hdd space, if that matters?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It shouldn't do. Is it fully installed via Steam? Or did you DL from the socialclub?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
DL from socialclub. The SSD seems done for, running different types of scans and it doesn't look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom