Gran Tourismo 4

Yaka

Part of the furniture
the wheel rawks, but when the fuck is the lap attachment gonna be avaialable again?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Skyler said:
It's even better with a DFP Dil... just have to get yourself one of those :p

Do you work for Logitech?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Christ Doomy - that's so very very cool. I want one :\

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
Nah I don't work for Logitech and I am not on comission... I just wanted to help other people make the DFP purchase because it is worth it and it is great fun.

I was worried it would suck, or my times would slow down with it but it's very very good. My times have slowed in some places, only because you can go from lock to lock on the DS2 in about 300ms... but on the DFP you have to rotate it quite far and against force feedback...

Tisn't much of a prob though :)

It's hard to beat driving cars around the ring with the DFP... of course that uber rig doomy pointed out would probably beat it, but it's just a little pricey.

CurryKnight

Fledgling Freddie
I got the DFP and its great, i needed to retake all my licences again to get a feel for it but now it feels much more natural.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
CurryKnight said:
I got the DFP and its great, i needed to retake all my licences again to get a feel for it but now it feels much more natural.

Good lad!

Bodhi

Just bought a 590bhp VW Golf with all the power going through the rear wheels :D

Bodhi

I have the normal Logitech Driving Force. It has paddleshifts which piss on any sequential shift lever ever, and its all round a safe, gimmick free wheel.

So \/ to the DFP I guess.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I do agree the licenses are far easier than previous GT's, but I prefer it as it lets me get into the action much quicker, the bronze timings are so big that you could probably do them in reverse.

Utterly hooked to the game, spent 3 hours playing it and its now daylight :( Going to be like a zombie tomorrow I tell you. At the moment, I'm racing with a Ford Mustang, which does the job more than nicely. Only had the game a few days so havent really raced in the super cup things yet. And love the music.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
The Licenses are probably harder to gold however, as there are a lot more full length lap licenses and they are in far faster cars.

The proper Le Mans cars are really a struggle to drive well as they are simply so damn fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom