Gov buy back price!

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Gov buy back price 1.8 p .. scalars 150g ....

Goddammit that was my nest egg, 19p a pop on US servers ive been slowly running out of cash for weeks now. Waiting to trade in my govs.

Now i cant even go farm some mad tales 3/3 to keep me going in rvr. 200 gold to my name ..

whine etc

giv plats and pl

kekeke nas

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
So, exchange them for the scrolls and sell the scrolls on the merchants ?

Darzil

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
if you've read the news.. you would've known they weren't to value the arti's the way it was done on US.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
They have said for ages now that the arti sellback to npc prices were'nt going to be the same as US servers, due to the fact they implemented the change instantly on the US servers and it was sort of a compensation. Here you've had weeks if not months to sell them on your CM for a reasonable "with inc 1.81/2 patch" price. Try selling items to benefit/help other realmmates instead of thinking profit profit profit.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Try selling items to benefit/help other realmmates instead of thinking profit profit profit.

Mas i done more than enuff for others over the years, can i not just rvr now and try enjoy the game a bit? Fuck profit profit profit , ive kitted out entire fricking guilds with stuff over the years... i just wanted to retire happy :p

bahumat - i am the moon ;P

Corran

Part of the furniture
Libertine said:
Try selling items to benefit/help other realmmates instead of thinking profit profit profit.

Mas i done more than enuff for others over the years, can i not just rvr now and try enjoy the game a bit? Fuck profit profit profit , ive kitted out entire fricking guilds with stuff over the years... i just wanted to retire happy :p

So why didnt you sell it before the patch to people? If I could have put a price on GoV knowing the incomming patch I would have sold them for 5p a piece because i predicted that probably would only get around 1plat for them. Surprised you actually get more then that tbh.

I got about 50 zahur crowns laying around, people had them all up for 2plat, I had them up for 100g as it such an easy encounter :p Sold about 20 of them and probably made 5times more then what I will when/if i trade it in so made extra money + helped others with cheap prices.

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie

See above :p Ill buy one from you to help your retirement fund

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Hording Gov's on the premise you'd get 19p each off npc's when im sure there are plenty of folk in smaller guilds, people with no bb's or the chars to chain farm them solo on pop who would be screaming for a gov for 5 or so p, hence the easy toa nerf and no arti needed in the future. Im sure people farming those items for P have had a massive influence on that decision.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Mas said:
Hording Gov's on the premise you'd get 19p each off npc's when im sure there are plenty of folk in smaller guilds, people with no bb's or the chars to chain farm them solo on pop who would be screaming for a gov for 5 or so p, hence the easy toa nerf and no arti needed in the future. Im sure people farming those items for P have had a massive influence on that decision.

Well obv i didnt wanna sell govs to people for any price knowing they was gonna be free soon, but getting a few plat of goa is ok isnt it? I dont wanna come accross as a self righteous twat cos clearly thats your job but i only did it for personal gain from goa and no actual loss to others

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
No i dont wanna make you sound like that, just that it was common knowledge that the npc's were not going to give much for handed in artis, like corran im surprised they have given over 1p for a heavily farmed arti.

If i had say 5 govs they would have been on cm's for 3p for the last 2 nights, my sok was sold 3 weeks ago for 2p, tartaro staff 2p, EDS 1p, and besides rvr gives good coin these days. Shame you cant farm Guthlacs cause im sure you'd be the richest person on the server if so.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Its not about amassing wealth, i just want enuff to recharge my god damn af charge items and pots etc.

/cry etc

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Libertine said:
Its not about amassing wealth, i just want enuff to recharge my god damn af charge items and pots etc.

/cry etc

Use BP's for end or pow pots, or seals still sell these days, damn pain though if you have your own arti temp to repair too though :(

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
the idea is so people like you dn't camp and farm the arti to sell, it will now be done by only people that need, which is good. i've only ever seen gov up twice, thats why i got nailahs ^.^

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
and belive me that all scrolls/full books will drop in price also...u trade in the arti for the fb and then think u can sell it on cm for xx plat...when the rare scrolls and the exensive 1:ns drops as much as a common scroll after patch

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Pharming rare drops is the way to go...and practically the only way <hugs his ench, bb, ment pharm crew>

/Dracus

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Libertine said:

Gonna be at their concert performance tomorrow :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
if i read it right a non-activated arti = full book, which will still be worth smth. we wont know how much a full book is worth til we rly see how easy scrolls drop this patch... i'm sure there will still be scrolls that either dont drop enough, are hard-ish to farm (aerus/volc) or just plain in huge demand, pushing prices up.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
goa stated that when that patch went live in the US it wouldnt apply here as GOA didnt want people hoarding artifacts or extensivly farming the encounters soly to make a profit when the patch went live.

I would say be happy with the price goa have set because they could have said "we arnt giving money for any artis"

anywho its unfortunate that you expected 19 plat and only got 1.9 maybe next time you will consider that somtimes doing one thing isnt the right thing.

"ps karma 4thewin"

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
cant really cry for the threadstarter.. its been on the news that GOA will not pay out any outrageous amounts of cash for the artis for quite some time now.

Personally im really happy we get books for every arti at least, they could have said, you get nothing at all for them, keep the unactivated arti if you want to, you had plenty of time to get rid of it... Books can be used and sold for decent cash so its not so bad.

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
in the 30 mins the server was up today i got a love story 3/3 allready, first mob i killed dropped 2x 3/3 scroll not the rare ones but the scrolls are droping like bag of coins now, so in 2 weeks all scrolls are 10g each

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
hathor said:
in the 30 mins the server was up today i got a love story 3/3 allready, first mob i killed dropped 2x 3/3 scroll not the rare ones but the scrolls are droping like bag of coins now, so in 2 weeks all scrolls are 10g each

Good, down with the greedy 30p per scroll fookers.

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Good, down with the greedy 30p per scroll fookers.

agree totally, if you want money crafting is the way to go, thats how it should be, or sell really rare nice items, still have the ml10 leather pants with 130 heal proc for sale 90p on my cm :eek6:

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
HAving a small guild and only playing in the off peak hours, this was the best thing MYTHIC ever did re artis..I usually only get the lower end artis..Stuff like Belt of Sun + Band of stars...Stuff thats easily got solo or 1-4 people with no BBs and no MLs.

I was recently lucky enough to get MS which I had wanted for a loooong time. Seeing the scrolls for 25 plat just made me realise how greedy some people acctually are.

Farming for cash in DF or HoH is one thing.. Farming artis so no one else has a chance..You deserve everything you get.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
people like u are reason so many peeps went to classic servers tbh. cba with arti campers and their stupid prices.
funny thing is tho, the arti campers usually have shitty rvr skills, so what they trying to prove? that they can get more money than everyone else? or maybes get ultra temp and erm.. own peeps without rvr knowledge..

dont work like that sunshine so shut your trap and stop bitching, if u really gave a damn u woulda sold those arti's ages ago to those that needed.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
im glad that the arti campers got the short end of the stick and players like me who had cred only, where on the same page as them.

it was funny how gov price jumped 1-2 weeks before patch :p

was 6p or so and then when 80-100p... shows how much ppl read the news and the QQ.... well to fkn bad :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom