Got my Final-Beta preorder pack today :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
saks said:
got my copy too :)

For the one who couldnt find names of songs. Think they are on the CD, not that smart :p

CD went into the cd-player the moment i got it and havent left it since ;)

Aragvain^

Fledgling Freddie
ow well, seriously now, if you sit whole christmas evening playing a computer game then people should know what kind of guy that is,

Nr1, He is heavily addicted because he wanna play as much as possible so he doesnt loose to many levels :clap:

Nr2, He has no friends (maybe because the only friend he had is his computer) so he have nowhere to celebrate christmas. :mad:

or, he's just a sad fuck with no life considering a game more important than spending time with the only stuff that matters in life, your family,

enough said,

those who wanna flame me can do it to my email :touch:
linuslundh@hotmail.com
Btw the first one who sends me a pic with themselves on (topless of course) gets a free bus ticket :puke:

Aragvain^

Fledgling Freddie
Iam nr4 None of the above, addicted but smart enough to spend time with family

Rexmundi

Fledgling Freddie
The music=pants

Just nipped to GAME and got it for a paltry 3 quid deposit , which is nice, and thy had bucketfulls of em.

Roll on WOW - anyone want a DAOC Ranger lol

Talivar

Part of the furniture
What if u clever like me and have computer in main room so i can play games and talk to family at same time!:)

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I see my family on Boxing Day. Will be spending most of Christmas day on PC with a headache from Christmas Eve out on the piss.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Talivar said:
What if u clever like me and have computer in main room so i can play games and talk to family at same time!:)
The prince has spoken! :D

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Aragvain^ said:
ow well, seriously now, if you sit whole christmas evening playing a computer game then people should know what kind of guy that is,

Nr1, He is heavily addicted because he wanna play as much as possible so he doesnt loose to many levels :clap:

Nr2, He has no friends (maybe because the only friend he had is his computer) so he have nowhere to celebrate christmas. :mad:

or, he's just a sad fuck with no life considering a game more important than spending time with the only stuff that matters in life, your family,

enough said,

those who wanna flame me can do it to my email :touch:
linuslundh@hotmail.com
Btw the first one who sends me a pic with themselves on (topless of course) gets a free bus ticket :puke:

Noone really said anything about actually playing on Christmas day, he just said Christmas time which pretty much includes the whole of December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom