Got my Final-Beta preorder pack today :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
From webhallen.se, one day earlier than expected. Contains the cd key needed for the final beta in december and a soundtrack cd with 10 tracks. Good thing i preordered when i did since they are sold out on preorder packs now :eek6:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice, as all Bliz music :) Its about 32 min worth of music, some ive heard in the US open beta but some from areas i never was in there. Cant find the names of the tracks tho.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Also, does the pack contain any concrete dates as of when the Open beta will be starting?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
In Blizzard terms, "In december" can be anywhere from 00:01 01/12/04 to 23:59 31/12/04

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Alas, no :/ Bliz has just said december, and knowing them its probably 31 december ^^ Or seriously, i would expect it to open before christmas, as a nice little present to the community.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Who plays games in Xmas time anyways? sheeshh....

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
fyi Fana I pre-ordered it this monday and got it today from webhallen.se aswell, eventhough it said fullbooked so dunno if they're really sold out, or if I got some form of special treatment muhahaha :flame: :mad:

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:

erm ? are you a fucking tard ? not everyone believes in christ and thus dont christmas is like any other time of year or somthing :m00:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
behatch said:
erm ? are you a fucking tard ? not everyone believes in christ and thus dont christmas is like any other time of year or somthing :m00:

It's not about believing in christ or all that shit, its about sharing time with ur friends and family. Call the jolly season whatever you want, every country with every religion has Xmas in some form, altho celebrated different, or with a different set of ground values. Quite frankly i'd put my friends and familiy over any computer game.
Unless ur some jebedohas witnesses or something, then u can fuck off and die.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
LordjOX said:
It's not about believing in christ or all that shit, its about sharing time with ur friends and family. Call the jolly season whatever you want, every country with every religion has Xmas in some form, altho celebrated different, or with a different set of ground values. Quite frankly i'd put my friends and familiy over any computer game.

Christmas, for me, is a time when I have almost no university related work to do, hence time for gaming. During the day anyway :D

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
As if Jehovah's Witnesses have any time to play computer games, they're always out knocking on doors

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
the music on the soundtrack is same music as they play in the main citys like IF , SW , UD and so on

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Still, my point is that you can celebrate Xmas, and have the jolly Xmas spirit, even though ur not christian.
So whos the tard now?

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:

Play Monopoly and Trivial Persuit! Much rather play WoW tho tbh ;)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
so anyone willing to guess when the final beta will begin? i'd say 5th-ish december ^^

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:

In norway we celebrate Jul whom comes from a ancient norse heden tradition called DrekkaJol, who directly translated whould mean "Drinking Christmas". Where we drink and feast :drink: Ofc since we changed state religion from Åsatru too Christianity around year 1000-1100 AD we also have the chrisitan elements in it now. Though a sober Norwegian on x-mas is folly =D he he

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
so anyone willing to guess when the final beta will begin? i'd say 5th-ish december ^^

Since they have patched too the patch US did go retail inn, I would guess something like that. prob a beta for those who preorded and got the cd keys first. Then as they get more and more servers upp I would guess some system like the FREE-BETA-BLIZZ-ACOUNT system they had on WoW us.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I guess any 'tard' would be someone who would post something like 'fuck off and die' on these forums knowing that if anyone was to hit the report button it would mean instaban :rolleyes:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
SigvartH said:
In norway we celebrate Jul whom comes from a ancient norse heden tradition called DrekkaJol, who directly translated whould mean "Drinking Christmas". Where we drink and feast :drink: Ofc since we changed state religion from Åsatru too Christianity around year 1000-1100 AD we also have the chrisitan elements in it now. Though a sober Norwegian on x-mas is folly =D he he
Thought it was called "Jol" and was the same as the pagan/viking tradition midtvintersblot :>
Rest is more or less true tho xD

Jonaldo said:
I guess any 'tard' would be someone who would post something like 'fuck off and die' on these forums knowing that if anyone was to hit the report button it would mean instaban

point out a "jebedoha's witness" for me would you ;o

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Still, my point is that you can celebrate Xmas, and have the jolly Xmas spirit, even though ur not christian.
So whos the tard now?

lol

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
i guess the tard would be the person who enjoys things he doesent believe in :confused:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
behatch said:
i guess the tard would be the person who enjoys things he doesent believe in :confused:

why do you have to believe in something to enjoy it? :p

i dont believe in the catholic church but it gives me great pleasure (as it can lead to some amusing discussions :D )

enjoyment comes in many forms ;)

saks

Fledgling Freddie
got my copy too :)

For the one who couldnt find names of songs. Think they are on the CD, not that smart :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I don't celebrate xmas because there is nothing to celebrate. Let's spend all our money buying people gifts every year because thats what our parents/TV ads/tradition told us to do! .... or not.

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
what does it matter if its xmas? this is one of thoose shit years when u get like no days of for it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom