Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Was a motherfucker of a climb on my bike that place - good steak at the top at the Cat n Fiddle tho.

Kid's lost his bike, really shit himself. Probably won't be doing that again. Lesson learned.

Plod is on the case tho. So he'll prolly get a ban for his trouble too. I notice that the car hadn't stopped in that vid tho. Not that I could see anyway.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Was a motherfucker of a climb on my bike that place - good steak at the top at the Cat n Fiddle tho.

Kid's lost his bike, really shit himself. Probably won't be doing that again. Lesson learned.

Plod is on the case tho. So he'll prolly get a ban for his trouble too. I notice that the car hadn't stopped in that vid tho. Not that I could see anyway.

Which begs the question...what kind of a soft pillock puts a video of himself a. breaking a million laws, and b. making an absolute twat of himself, up on YouTube? Plod doesn't even have to try anymore, these silly social media fuckers do their job for them.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
It could have gone a lot worse, the person in the car was lucky. Fuck the guy on the bike, he drove like a knob.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It could have gone a lot worse, the person in the car was lucky. Fuck the guy on the bike, he drove like a knob.

Meh. Not playing it down but the chances are the guy in the car would have been 100% fine if the bike had hit it.

Yep, the guy on the bike was a knob, but it's just the exuberance of youth and the human propensity to completely underestimate risk. I'd wager we've all been part of a near miss that could have gone badly wrong at one point or another (not necessarily driving) - due to youthful idiocy.

I'm glad the person in the car didn't get hit, and I'm glad the motorcyclist was ok. He's a kid and has probably learned his lesson...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
NSFW
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All about context; "Middle aged forum moderator makes ragdoll to replace ex-GF" might get some less encougaring comments.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
All about context; "Middle aged forum moderator makes ragdoll to replace ex-GF" might get some less encougaring comments.
I dunno, he's been there and swaffled that as far as I remember

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hahaha replace my ex? I'd be hard pressed to find a doll that expresses that particular level of hotness and insanity.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
what a stupid cunt
i hope he crashes into a tree and kills himself, the sooner the better

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh that lift thing would have had me screaming like a little girl too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom