Google Video (a.k.a. The Video Thread!)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I meant to click agree, Kryt...

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
So we've all seen plenty of tilt shift time lapse videos by now, and you may even be a bit bored with them, but this one is something I've never seen before and is really stunning.

Brest watched full screen.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Ah Singapore...really pretty. Ages since I was last there pfff :(

Kryten

Old Cow.
Nice. Looks like toy cars, yet reminds me of Grand Theft Auto. Not in viewpoint or anything, just the effects used to fade in/fade out partial focus like in-game popup ;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Whilst the van driver was completely at fault, I saw that coming a mile off, the van was moving forwards out of the turning before the other white van passed it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whilst the van driver was completely at fault, I saw that coming a mile off, the van was moving forwards out of the turning before the other white van passed it.

Two wheeled vehicles don't seem to break as effectively as cars tbh. And in my experience lots of vehicles "creep out" of junctions to let bikes pass then get a head start (rather than treating us as the normal road users we are). Looks like he could have been expecting that and was possibly slowing for that eventuality.

I stay clear of roads primarily because of other roads joining from the side. I regularly end up having to break hard because a car driver, who's clearly seen me, has started to creep out and then stopped, halfway across the road. They'd never do that if I was a car - they just think they can take liberties because I'm a bike - although the reality is it's more dangerous for me because of the lack of a metal cage around me.

I tend to get a little "ooh sorry" laugh off them. They can fuck off. Cunts

:)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
My dead gran saw that coming a week ago on a advert for a program called "COMING SOON: WHITE VAN PULLING OUT AT A JUNCTION".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That nurse needs a pay rise. Doesn't panic, keeps him calm and takes control of the situation.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That nurse needs a pay rise. Doesn't panic, keeps him calm and takes control of the situation.

Perfect job really for her, personality alone.

The reaction time of the biker was abysmal though, i'm thinking he expected for the van to just stop.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm still trying to find one good reason that you should answer a text straight away as it's meant to be seen at your leisure as more important stuff is phoned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom