goodness heh

T

Testin da Cable

I came within a lepton's width of getting an epox 8kha+ and an amd 1800 thingy today :D
don't really know what made me stop lol

W

Wij

Originally posted by testin_da_cable
I came within a lepton's width of getting an epox 8kha+ and an amd 1800 thingy today :D
don't really know what made me stop lol

you cunt. mine still hasn't arrived. i hate the whole world and plan to sell it to a dog meat factory to be gound up and fed to galaxy-sized space-pooches.

:(

T

Testin da Cable

really? damn :(
get on the phone and swear a bit at whoever's sending it Wij matey

E

Embattle

I'll wait until next year vefore I change processor again :)

C

Ch3tan

I was meant to upgrade over summer.

Im going to be chugging along on this machine next xmas as well the ways things are going. :(

T

Testin da Cable

there's a big HCC [hobby computer club] fair over here in Utrecht this weekend. I'm going friday [early heh] to see what I can see ;)
It's one of the biggest fairs in holland with something like 300.000 visitors.

T

Testin da Cable

now to backup my old system and find out if the new one works heh ;)

T

Testin da Cable

amd 1800+, epox 8kha+, 512megs 2100, thermaltake dragon orb III

mmmm :D

W

Wij

Similar to me, except I got a Swiftech h4-00ge cooler :D

T

Testin da Cable

hehe that dragon is pretty h00ge too eep. it stands about 20cm high, and weighs more thank half a kilo :eek6:

I'm a bit worried, as the mb will stand "on it's edge" in a minitower, about undue stress on the cpu-socket.

I almost got a silverado instead. they were selling different kinds, and I remembered the "silence" factor. I imagine that 7000rpm fan in the dragon sounds like a jet engine :D

W

Wij

I was tempted by the Silverado too but couldn't find anywhere selling it. My Swiftie is quite loud. It mounts on the mobo tho so no probs with its weight (nearly a kilo) :D

T

Testin da Cable

the bleedin epox is borked :(:(:(:(
no power. not a glimmer.
tried everything.
BAH :(

sending it back tomorrow :(

T

Testin da Cable

well, I called the company and they said "send it to us, and we'll swap it for another straight away" usual blahblah.
we'll see ;)

T

Testin da Cable

j00 happy with it? we have more or less the same system so if you're doing backflips I prolly will too :D

W

Wij

It's great. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally fast and smooth. Makes me wanna finger the usb port and lick the cmos battery for half an hour. Mmm, baby ! :D

T

Testin da Cable

wow I just squirted tadpoles everywhere :D

W

Wij

Not on my alcatel frog ??? That would be too weird :/

/me feels the ide cables tightening around his head and eases off licking the cmos battery, just giving it gentle flicks for a while.

B

bodhi

ah the joys of computer upgrading.

I installed my P4 without installing the AUX cable. Ooops :)

O

old.tankie..

Originally posted by testin_da_cable
wow I just squirted tadpoles everywhere :D

Originally posted by Wij
It's great. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally fast and smooth. Makes me wanna finger the usb port and lick the cmos battery for half an hour. Mmm, baby ! :D

LOL.

T

Testin da Cable

welcome to the techno-geeky-yumminess that are the technical forums tankie ;)

W

Wij

where grown men get spluudgey about bits of semiconductor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom