Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
have any of you bastards ever tried to give him a fucking chance? If you knew him and didn't try to have a go at him every time he comes here to post it would never come to this! I was once(fucking hell, can't believe I am telling this again) like all of you against Dori, but once when he returned I welcomed him back and asked him how he was doing to which I got a gentle reply. If you fuckwits would stop throwing rocks and actually talk to him like an equal there wouldn't be a problem

Actually everyone did... yet he goes on the wind up constantly, he can't just let things be. His choice, so he can deal with the consequences. I don't have a problem with him when he's not doing his carrick shit, or claiming to be superior to everyone else, but he can't help himself.

I'll give you a classic example cokenose; still neg repping anyone who comments in any negative way about him; yet crying about it happening to him. It's just pathetic, he's not trying to be part of the community he just wants to see how far he can push it every time.

bainteor

Banned
We all know that I was never given a chance.

As I have always said, people can read the threads and decide for themselves :).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That answer right there, problem.

You need to learn to see that as a problem before you can actually integrate.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We all got full bubbles of fucking rep, who gives two pots of piss about rep anymore!? I've had neg reps from Dori every once in a while as well, but I don't care! It's his way of saying that he disagrees! If we still had that rep medal-thingy Deebs introduced a while back, then I would have cared, but now I dont give a fuck. Neg rep me all you want, I got plenty to give back(usually I forget to put it on neg..)! Look the other way or don't start arguements with a guy you know will stick it out until the bitter end! It's like having a fight with your missus ffs!

Not that you would know any way Ch3t :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Jesus. Are you still here? Word to the wise, its classier to say goodbye and then actually fuck off, rather than hanging around like a bad smell for five pages. Like I said on page one, Drama Queen, "look at me, look at me, validate meeeee!"

bainteor

Banned
As I mentioned, I will use this thread to answer questions that anyone has. I will not post again in any other thread.

Thank you for your comment.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This is the internetz, not work.

King Regards,

Big G

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
A refer you to my disclaimer!

Some of my posts may contain really bad and obvious spelling mistakes, not because I can't speel, but because I type quickly and don't proof read.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
We all know that I was never given a chance.

As I have always said, people can read the threads and decide for themselves :).

Yes you have actually, numerous times. I knew for months who your last persona was (before you got yourself banned yet again) and decided to treat you like any other member of the forum. Then you got bored of being normal and started being weird again.
The same old scenario, someone disagrees with you, you can't take it, you start making up tales of being threatened. Eventually everyone just laughs at you (not with you) and you end up embarrassing yourself again.

You are a liar and a coward with some serious social issues. You seem stuck somewhere between a computer game and real life, indeed referring to a game to relate your point of view on more than one occasion. You are probably the perfect advert for not spending every waking hour playing a shitty MMO.

It would be easier for everyone if you dealt with your problems before returning to FH. You aren't wanted and you aren't liked. That's not to say if you come back in 6 months or whatever, you won't be given a chance, you always have been in the past.

Act like a dick, get treated like a dick.

And no it's not hate, its pity.

DaGaffer

General, meet OT

I knew some arsehole would throw that line in. Since this particular person seems to have had "issues" and had been banned in OT before most Generalites had ever heard of him, this is hardly a platform for your bullshit. If you've got such a problem with the original members of this board, why don't you fuck off as well? I'm really sick of hearing the whining.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We all got full bubbles of fucking rep, who gives two pots of piss about rep anymore!? :p

I don't, it's just an example of one of his demented traits. He can't help but repeating them everytime and then crying. You want people to treat him nicely? Then fix dori; although I'd think that's beyond anyone.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I knew some arsehole would throw that line in. Since this particular person seems to have had "issues" and had been banned in OT before most Generalites had ever heard of him, this is hardly a platform for your bullshit. If you've got such a problem with the original members of this board, why don't you fuck off as well? I'm really sick of hearing the whining.

Oh piss off gaff; you've mis interpreted his post. It was a joke, everyone in OT is well aware of baiteor / dori, they've had to put up eith him for years.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

i wasn't whining, i was just saying. calm down. most OT'ers know not to rise to the nonsense, or to just ignore it, this thread shows that generalites don't know that yet, because they've not come across him before. wtf is your problem?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Like Deebs said, I'd be alarmed at the "numerous death threats" thing. If I received death threats on a forum I sure as heck wouldn't carry on posting on said forum and then immediately brush them off as nothing. I'd be straight onto the police. Its an extremely serious criminal offence....unless of course....but no. Thats not something you'd make up, surely...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh piss off gaff; you've mis interpreted his post. It was a joke, everyone in OT is well aware of baiteor / dori, they've had to put up eith him for years.

There's a nice hidden point there though, which could've been ignored without the post; this is the first time bani/dori really has been posting on general, yet the end result is the same.

As you said, fix dori. If you bring a prebviously problematic element into a new enviroment and it still is a problematic element, there's a good chance the element is the problem.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
i wasn't whining, i was just saying. calm down. most OT'ers know not to rise to the nonsense, or to just ignore it, this thread shows that generalites don't know that yet, because they've not come across him before. wtf is your problem?

How long do you think we can keep the twit in this one thread before he starts posting everywhere again? Has anyone ever tried to keep dori at bay by simply never letting his goodbye thread die? Remember he's promised to o ly post in this thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do believe i could lure him away from the thread with my own edium, but i think it's better i don't.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i just wish people would put him ignore if they don't like him, i think that'd probably be the best solution. I mean, it's not like he's coming round your house and pissing on the floor and calling your mum a slag, he's just voicing some (albeit ludicrous) opinions on a forum.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Still ruins threads when someone on ignore posts as much and detracts from a thread as much as dori does when he gets trolling.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Still ruins threads when someone on ignore posts as much and detracts from a thread as much as dori does when he gets trolling.

Quite, used to try and annoy the sh*t out of you with that. Especially when i knew that you had that vicious human feature called curiosity that was driving you to press that "show" button :p

I've never had anyone on ignore, outside gold sellers or some such, anywhere. I find it to be too rude towards anyone to just ignore them completely.

DaGaffer

And how am I supposed to know that? This isn't the first "goodbye cruel world/FH" thread is it? And those have all been hijacked into an anti General diatribe. How the fuck am I supposed to know that this one isn't? Its getting dull. At least when people like Clown left they were grown up enough to just go.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I don't even understand how my post could be interpreted to be anti-general? Anyway, i'll leave it at that. A misunderstanding.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Peope talking like this is still the general section and to fuck off out of their kitchen its not general or off-topic it's the front room ;)

Also cya Dori, seek help

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Peope talking like this is still the general section and to fuck off out of their kitchen its not general or off-topic it's the front room ;)

Good point there :p

Hope nobody brings out the "we're the older members" thing, oh boy.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok, he said he would only post in this thread before he goes. Consider it closed. If you ever consider to share your death threats with me then please do. FreddysHouse is not the place for this and I welcome evidence which shows me they have happened.

Good luck in your travels etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom