Good things do happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well the last month I've been interested in this girl from an organisation I am a member of. But havent had the nerves to do anything about... Then suddenly out of nothing, she asked me out last night. Apparently she has been feeling the same way.
Being shy sucks hehe.

But luckly I think it will work out anyway this time.

Life can be funny at times.

So my question.. what to do on our first date? - Take a chill pill or show her that I am really interested?

Gamah

Banned
Well the last month I've been interested in this girl from an organisation I am a member of. But havent had the nerves to do anything about... Then suddenly out of nothing, she asked me out last night.

Commie chicks suck.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
never had a date, no idea what people do on them

and not just commie chicks suck, all commies do

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
same thing happened to me yesterday, some girl i know from clubs i go to started chatting to me and told me she has liked me for ages

Great thing it i've liked her too :D

Happy days, oh and i got a free projector from work muhuh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Try and make a day of it, find somewhere that allows you to chat, but also absorb the surrounding. Somewhere like a Zoo or Sealife place is great cause you can both get to know each other, but you dont get awkward silences as their's always a pig doing juggling or a elephant doing backflips (ok, i goto crazy zoo's!)

Afterwards you can go for a meal, by that time the nerves would have gone and if it's meant to be, you'll find you have loads to talk about.

cinema's are shit on a first date, you sit in silence for 2 hours, then say "that was crap/good" and you've then gotta think up a subject to talk about.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah never do cinemas on first date

One first date i went on ended up as a pub crawl that was great fun haha

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Depends,

If you already know how to talk to eachother then a quiet resturant or a home cooked meal, if not then a movie and take it from there....

well many more ways, but aflik tho's are the classics

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm ashamed...no "take 'er to the pub restroom and f*ck 'er!"? :eek7:

Just be yourself, and don't worry, crappy things come in nice packages, so i'm guessing you'll be in here *looks at watch* well, either saying "what a psycho!" in two days or "Oh noes i *snirf* losted her!" in two weeks.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
"Gesture created by turning out one's pants pockets, releasing the zipper and then exposing one's flaccid chode in an entertaining fashion, so as to resemble an elephant's trunk.

"Oh my God Tom, not the White Elephant again, nobody wants to see it, put that thing away.""

The white refers to the inside of your pockets ;)

Gamah

Banned
"Gesture created by turning out one's pants pockets, releasing the zipper and then exposing one's flaccid chode in an entertaining fashion, so as to resemble an elephant's trunk.

"Oh my God Tom, not the White Elephant again, nobody wants to see it, put that thing away.""

The white refers to the inside of your pockets ;)

Urban dictionary r0x!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
what if the inside of his pockets are black then?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
or you can just ask her if she wants one, as you have to spare

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Once again Gamah you just show what a retard you are. But that is cool... I am sure you got enough crap in your life so I'll let you have your fun. - Hope you feel better soon mate.

The rest(almost), thanks for the ideas. Think I'll take her to the zoo and then out for beer.

Should be a fun friday. Take care all

Gamah

Banned
My lifes pretty damn good actually, thanks for asking.

Even if my life was crap I wouldn't resort to asking for dating advice on an internet gaming forum you sad fucker.

Mey

Part of the furniture
lol my ex was uber shy to, she like did a stealth hit and run kiss on me in this pub, then next time i saw her like proper just went all over me. Seeing as i was college "president" at the time, my asking out line was clearly the best in the world - "so then, does this make you the first lady...".

(may or may not be the best line ever, but i thought it was cute at the time :p)

First dates for me usually end up with us getting blindingly drunk and chating shit all night :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
My lifes pretty damn good actually, thanks for asking.

Even if my life was crap I wouldn't resort to asking for dating advice on an internet gaming forum you sad fucker.

SUCH editing your original reply :]

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Gamah & echome Kiss and make up!!
or at least battle it out with something involving ninja's, high places and voice dubing.

oh and Gl with the date mate, I'm sure it will all turn out just fine

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
First date...go for a few drinks and take it from there.

Just don't slap a packet of condom down and ask her if she wants to breed. Thats 2nd date stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom