Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Summer
Summer
Summer
Autum

tbh!

TdC

Indeed. You should try getting a girl sometime btw ;)
et tu, Rob? is it harsh tdc's vibe month? in less than two weeks I have been told the following: 1) my opinion does not count, because I am single, 2) told, actually told to "get a girlfriend" by a lady friend of mine when I said she looked nice in a skirt (she did, I wasn't even being polite. next time I'll tell her it's an awesome skirt because it hides her fat thighs well) and now you. boo :(:(:(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
winter
winter
winter
winter

But lay off the rain.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I'm coming to A'dam at the end of the month. If you like I can dress up like a woman and you can skank me off again to make you feel better?

TdC

wait...you dressed up like a woman last time? I actually feel a slight twinge of regret now :(

TdC

I don't know if I'm aroused or about to be ill. In your honour I shall vomit on my cock next time I have a wank!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
et tu, Rob? is it harsh tdc's vibe month? in less than two weeks I have been told the following: 1) my opinion does not count, because I am single, 2) told, actually told to "get a girlfriend" by a lady friend of mine when I said she looked nice in a skirt (she did, I wasn't even being polite. next time I'll tell her it's an awesome skirt because it hides her fat thighs well) and now you. boo :(:(:(
I'm just trying to encourage you to get naked womens into your bed ffs :eek:

Would you prefer I encouraged you to be gay?

*wiggle*

TdC

so as not to hurt your feelings, big gay Al :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I love the Spring. Blossom on the trees. Everything so fresh & green. And summer to look forward to.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
  1. Winter
  2. Autumn
  3. Spring
  4. Summer
for me dudes
Summer all the way, less clothing on the tottie unless you are in Glasgow, there you can throw away the seasons as they wear the same skimpy outfits everyday of the year. Nom nom nom. :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You could argue birds from Glasgow are fat enough to keep themselves warm, hence the lack of clothes ;).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You could argue birds from Glasgow are fat enough to keep themselves warm, hence the lack of clothes ;).
I spent ages there and I can say they are "not fat"

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Not having to listen to the summer haters whinge about how hot it is. Fuck off to north Sweden then.
Im already here! :D
We don't really have four seasons... we have winter from end of november to end of april... about 3 weeks of spring in may... cold "summer" untill mid of july, hot as fuck for two weeks, decent for three weeks. Then progressivly darker and darker untill the snow comes in the end of november... three and a half seasons at most. Dark and depressing for about 8 months of the year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom