Good stuff about Winter

russell

FH is my second home
My open fire -the smell of logs and noise of the crackling flames.... home made shepards pie.... hot chocolate with marshmallows... snow days...Christmas adverts...brushed cotton PJ's, hot baths and candles.

(let the flaming begin;) )

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watching the snow come down & settle. Foggy November evenings. The smell of fireworks. Hot home-made soups. Christmas morning. Knowing that after Dec 21, the days start to get lighter by 2 minutes :)

Nate

FH is my second home
taking up jogging, and it getting cold. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'd of been better off sticking around the southern hemisphere.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
my ballbag isnt stuck to my thigh after i walk anywhere

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Watching the clouds of steam coming off a drunken outside piss

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The eery silence that permeates one's experience of walking through freshly-laid snow.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Getting snowed in the village and spending the day in the pub.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The views that frost make.

old.user4556

In seriousness, I like:

- the smell of a proper coal fire wafting amongst houses
- the chill in the air necessitating down filled jackets
- the crisp cleanliness of the air
- mince pies and mulled wine
- the sensation of "getting cosy"
- getting sunrise and sunset photos are reasonable times of day
- weekends away in the Highlands with snow capped peaks
- a dram
- Glencoe in winter, wow

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I hate winter passionately. The physical discomfort of being cold alone - then you add up the visual discomfort, of dirty snow smegma on the streets... it's just so bleak, and cold.

Wish I was born at the tropics.

old.user4556

It's not the snow that I hate so much, but the local council's complete inability to keep the major roads clear.

Everz

FH is my second home
Walking back pissed as shit in the icy cold weather and only noticing that it's cold when you can see your breath and the cars all iced up.

That aside the warmth, seeing the family, xmas, time off work and SNOW. Shame though we aren't going to go away for winter this year :(. Fucked off to the Canary Islands when it was constantly freezing in the UK.. which made sitting in 25degree heat with a nice cold pint more satisfying :D.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Normally I love winter, but until my new office is ready (January), I'm sat in the coldest shitehole of an office in the universe. My breath is steaming up this monitor. "But why is it so cold Gaff old bean?" I hear you cry. Because the building I'm in is knackered and has dodgy electrics. Its so bad that I brought a space heater in last week, tried to turn it on this morning and it didn't work; Facilities had taken the fuse out of the plug because last year everyone's heaters blew out the circuit breakers (they didn't actually tell me what they'd done. Bastards). I'd cry but the tears might freeze on to my face.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm working from home today Gaffer.

That said, you're all weird: every plus you've mentioned can occur any day of the year. Want to fire up the (err) fire, shag like bunnies while wearing your combed cotton pajamas, scoffing mince pies and drinking mulled wine? THEN DO IT. Life's too friggin short :p

old.user4556

Yes, it's the contrast with the cold that makes the cosy all cosy.

It's like when you've been out playing 18 holes of golf in the baking sun; you want to get a cold pint of beer followed by a cool shower to freshen up. When it's cold outside, you want hot choc and a hot bath.

Then a sloppy blowjob.

TdC

a nice lady gyrating on my teedlepole feels good any day of the year tbh!

TdC

Fins have super-dense pubes that cover 98% of their bodies Big G

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah it gets colder then big Gs sister to advances from me around here, but i don't really notice it that much. If it gets below 15, usually popping some headgear and a scarf is enough :p

TdC

I couldn't possibly say for sure, but I googled for average finn in images and got this:
kahless.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom