Religion Good news!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then why can't he just answer so and not make a big deal out of it? I'm not confused about the terms, you made that up on your own, i was asking what his stance is so we can clear it up once and for all.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
If were talking extremist and violent religion you have to bow down to christianity,right wing christians have spent the last twenty years carpet bombinguslims, invading their countries and slaughtering innocents in the hundreds of thousands, the futile attempts by islamic terrorists at revenge are a tiny drop in the carnage

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Hah, I was on my way to FH forums, daily mail in hand to post that very link.

I say we beat all religious nutters to death with concrete dildos for failing to memorise passages from A Brief History of Time.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
scary one that. educated woman becomes disturbed, kills son and tries to both cover it up with fire and pin blame on child's father. harsh :/

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
scary one that. educated woman becomes disturbed, kills son and tries to both cover it up with fire and pin blame on child's father. harsh :/

Enough to make the bitches wear burka's so they don't get out of line, eh? ;)

TdC

I always make my 17 wives oil wrestle and lez each other up for hours before taking turns to pleasure me and clean the house. This keeps them nicely meek and supple. Every year we kill and eat the oldest, adding a fresh young one at the bottom of the stack. They're only allowed to address me as Sir or Father, and are not permitted to go outside the house. I don't know their names. I find this works well for me: I'm fit, healthy and content.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm converting to Islam. That sounds better than rubber dinghy rapids!

TdC

well, there are 17 of them, and only one of me. there usually are 1 or 2 that have nothing to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom