Good morning thread of the day :)

S

Sibanac

So how is everybody doing this morning ?

I am at work fighting a Dell backup robot (evil dell) and trying to stay awake

D

dukat_lionheart

listening to midi files at college :D

some of em are quite good lol

S

saltymcpepper

realising my life is shit and i cba to get rr6 on my ns

S

Sibanac

I have fixed the Dell robot (for now) and i am curantly looking how to turn my GBA/sp into a web server :)

V

Vidfamne

blä

in school gonna take a photo in 20 min and then a 3.5 hour clas and then i ma back for daoc at home.

O

old.TeaSpoon

I was at work at 6am, so I'm trying to relax

S

saltymcpepper

like my £30 a month net con which lets me use applications such as kazaa to get games and music for free

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Just reported this thread to the police. Hope you enjoy your new life as ass fodder for some dude named Bubba, Salty. :p

F

FoXeH

Got planetside in the post this morning
will be playing that when i get home :)

F

FoXeH

lol
i know but....
i get the strange urge to play it at times :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...I know how that feels. I really really wanna play my Bonedancer but I must...resist!!

What level is your paladin now? :D

F

FoXeH

40 still
losing interest :(
might go crazy and start something like.. a sorc ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by FoXeH
40 still
losing interest :(
might go crazy and start something like.. a sorc ;)

Yea...been there. I quit the game last ... umm, well, yesterday actually. :p Totally lost interest in the game...again. :)

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Yea...been there. I quit the game last ... umm, well, yesterday actually. :p Totally lost interest in the game...again. :)

sure, cya in a week or so :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Har har.

Well...funny story actually. I am buying a 21" flat screen monitor next weekend ~insert sound of an orgasm here~ so I will have TWO computers and TWO monitors and TWO accounts!! I *might* have to reopen my accounts just to have a little play around. :D

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Har har.

Well...funny story actually. I am buying a 21" flat screen monitor next weekend ~insert sound of an orgasm here~ so I will have TWO computers and TWO monitors and TWO accounts!! I *might* have to reopen my accounts just to have a little play around. :D

hehe i read that as :

I quit again but i realy dont want to, so i spend a bloody fortune just so i would have a good excuse to play again

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Busted. :(

Actually, a friend needs to make more room in his house so he is letting me have it for £100 (£500 off the original price :D) so it would be a shame not to put it to good use. ;)

K

Kurik BHM

currently on lunch at home... i was so getting owned in school tho.... some math is quite hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom