Good morning Midgard

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Moan moan moan moan. Nothing to see here please move on...

I think you're all looking the sad fact that this is in fact your life. You don't actually do anything else apart from play this game every hour of your waking day.

Please thank Albs and CM etc that they have given you this opportunity to do something else for a change, although looks like you'll be spending it on FH here for a while....

Open the curtains, the window, breathe in that magnificent air and go for a walk, read a book, find a girlfriend, study, get a job - the world is your oyster!! :clap:

Who is this retard?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Anyone interested in re-rolling hib/Limors send me a PM on FH or contact bagofcoins or moconinc ingame, ask anyone in Perfect Recovery guild for me! :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
moconinc rofl, someone played in the Limors fg scene ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Do you have any SS or video footage of that or your just talking?

Talking dosent pay my bills :p

And screenshots or video footage does?

Moan moan moan moan. Nothing to see here please move on...

I think you're all looking the sad fact that this is in fact your life. You don't actually do anything else apart from play this game every hour of your waking day.

Please thank Albs and CM etc that they have given you this opportunity to do something else for a change, although looks like you'll be spending it on FH here for a while....

Open the curtains, the window, breathe in that magnificent air and go for a walk, read a book, find a girlfriend, study, get a job - the world is your oyster!! :clap:

because we don't like ac'ing relics, we spend our entire life on daoc..? Atleast we get to sleep at night :eek:

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone interested in re-rolling hib/Limors send me a PM on FH or contact bagofcoins or moconinc ingame, ask anyone in Perfect Recovery guild for me! :D

Got room in grp for druid/menta/bard/vamp? :p

CorNokZ

Guess you'll be making rams today ?:fluffle:

Guess he will be quitting the server and leave ppl like you behind.. Go paint Hibernia red, take their relics and win daoc on the dyvet server!!

What will you do, when there are no enemies left, you got all towers, keeps and relics? Play cs or just kill Golestand over and over and over again?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And screenshots or video footage does?

I see the sarcastic word isnt on your dictionary. Ill explain:

I know theres no physical evindence of the "blablabla" ever happening ence i said that they dont pay my bills. In resume something that does not exist cant pay my bills...

Too complicated?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Guess he will be quitting the server and leave ppl like you behind.. Go paint Hibernia red, take their relics and win daoc on the dyvet server!!

Buuhuufeckinguuu i care. Did hibs cared when they took mid relic and hand it over to mids? I couldnt give a feck less if all of hibgard rerolled on another server. who knows maybe when the server becomes a one sideded realm goa might cluster or char transfer.

Strangely some ppl keep pointing out the thinger to CM and relic raids. The ammount of fecking whiners that rerolled at the 1rst sign of discontempt along with WoW/Warhammer/others dictated the destiny of the server. If theres no1 to defend at 22:00/23:00 hours is cause of that and nothing else. And whoever retarded thinks otherwise just log on GE/US servers and see if it happens or if they care.

edit: FH also killed the server

CorNokZ

Yet you still come here and read the posts? I know Magon didn't like FH so he stopped reading it..

You suck :(

ps: omg! Kinetix can see into the future! :O :wub:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Buuhuufeckinguuu i care. Did hibs cared when they took mid relic and hand it over to mids? I couldnt give a feck less if all of hibgard rerolled on another server. who knows maybe when the server becomes a one sideded realm goa might cluster or char transfer.

Strangely some ppl keep pointing out the thinger to CM and relic raids. The ammount of fecking whiners that rerolled at the 1rst sign of discontempt along with WoW/Warhammer/others dictated the destiny of the server. If theres no1 to defend at 22:00/23:00 hours is cause of that and nothing else. And whoever retarded thinks otherwise just log on GE/US servers and see if it happens or if they care.

Get a clue you idiot. None is there to defend because everyone is sleeping. Not to mention stupid zergs that piss the 8 vs 8 and solo scene(I said scene, just because you dont follow thier playstyle, least show it some respect)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Get a clue you idiot. None is there to defend because everyone is sleeping. Not to mention stupid zergs that piss the 8 vs 8 and solo scene(I said scene, just because you dont follow thier playstyle, least show it some respect)

Ahah your funny same you dont play this server for over a year or something, clearly your talking without a clue idiot.
22:00/23:00 bed time? lol omg does your mom also forbids you to go out after dark?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ahah your funny same you dont play this server for over a year or something, clearly your talking without a clue idiot.
22:00/23:00 bed time? lol omg does your mom also forbids you to go out after dark?

Actually, its more3 months, came back for the month trial, saw Alb was stupidly zerging everything. Got bored /qtd didnt bother wasting the cash.

As for the after dark, I like having a social life that doesnt involve a game. Its not just me, other people have priorities in life like kids, jobs etc.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/general-discussion-18/221642-devolution-daoc-game-players-4.html#post3236333

Sums it up nicely

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yet you still come here and read the posts? I know Magon didn't like FH so he stopped reading it..

I come here when im bored at work or when i need to see on interesting events. Ofc i get eventually draged to this section filled with idiots but i never came here and say "omg m8z! dyvet is sinking! reroll for your lifezz!! etc etc" or "omfg you AC´d our relic, you can pve all you want now".

CorNokZ

Some ppl have to get up early in the morning cause they have jobs/school and needs to rest after a hard day and will need to be well rested to be able to get through the next day.. Hence going to bed at 22.00/23.00 Cet.. I don't do anything atm, so don't count me in :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Yes hibs cared about the mids (and server) when the handed over the relic, but then again...

And what exactly do you care anyway, you'll pve it back in the night like you've always done (and certainly not @ 22:00/23:00).

You want an empty server, fine have one (again). People reroll to another server, because they don't enjoy the game (on that server) anymore. It has nothing todo with a 1st sign of discontent. It has all the more todo about people griefplaying, because they think its fun to destroy someone else's game.
It's the negative attitude you guys bring with it (as a lot have mentioned) that's making it all the more sad aswell. The "i don't give a fuck, i roleplay for Arthur" mentality really has togo.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I come here when im bored at work or when i need to see on interesting events. Ofc i get eventually draged to this section filled with idiots but i never came here and say "omg m8z! dyvet is sinking! reroll for your lifezz!! etc etc" or "omfg you AC´d our relic, you can pve all you want now".

Because its you thats doing all the Acing and pissing off the rest of them.

As for rerolling, you wont because you cant handle the fact the US servers are decently populated 24/7

CorNokZ

Don't forget that Goa is also screwing us over Tuth!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
And the omg mom comment shows your age, if your over the age of 14 im genuninely shocked you still use childish insults like that.

Whats enxt "My Dad is harder than your dad?"

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, its more3 months, came back for the month trial, saw Alb was stupidly zerging everything. Got bored /qtd didnt bother wasting the cash.

As for the after dark, I like having a social life that doesnt involve a game. Its not just me, other people have priorities in life like kids, jobs etc.

Sums it up nicely

So your trying to tell that when we choose a server and pick albion realm a window pops up saying " you cannot have a social life etc etc"?
I dont have kids but i surely have a job and uni and friends+gf. And i know many albs that are married and have kids and still play the game.
And im sure you really did an effort to make some groups and try to have fun your way right?.....

Thadius

Part of the furniture
So your trying to tell that when we choose a server and pick albion realm a window pops up saying " you cannot have a social life etc etc"?
I dont have kids but i surely have a job and uni and friends+gf. And i know many albs that are married and have kids and still play the game.
And im sure you really did an effort to make some groups and try to have fun your way right?.....

Correct, I couldnt find anything worthwhile to do rvrwise so ended up spellcrafting(wtf) a few thid orders for those that needed them.

If I wanted to go play a game with bots at 3 in the morning ill load up Battlefield Vietnam or install Command and Conquer

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetic making an even bigger ass of himself than usual, oh well, nothing new here i guess, hope you're enjoying your guard filled server m8s. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom