Good morning Midgard

Willi

Loyal Freddie
Was nice suprise to log on today morning and notice that both relics gone and we having only akvark and fens. Please take those rest away too.

At last i can get my healer to legendary spellcrafter...
Now i got reason to craft again.

Enjoy empty battlefields with those relics

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Was nice suprise to log on today morning and notice that both relics gone and we having only akvark and fens. Please take those rest away too.

At last i can get my healer to legendary spellcrafter...
Now i got reason to craft again.

Enjoy empty battlefields with those relics
:/ aint even going to bother go on dyvet..... going to go back to kay.. let the albs have thier fun in pve mode

Thadius

Part of the furniture
:/ aint even going to bother go on dyvet..... going to go back to kay.. let the albs have thier fun in pve mode

If you want to protest, just cancel your eu subs altogether ;)

Life is easy on the Yank servers!

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
If you want to protest, just cancel your eu subs altogether ;)

Life is easy on the Yank servers!
i know life is easy on kay... got 5 50's there .. + most my guilds there... just miss playing my op toons on excal :)... wont renew subs again though

Thadius

Part of the furniture
i know life is easy on kay... got 5 50's there .. + most my guilds there... just miss playing my op toons on excal :)... wont renew subs again though

I miss my sorc + armsman but thats in the past :(

I was on Kay for about 2 weeks, then I went back to classic servers ;)

Gozlin

Fledgling Freddie
Could you give some info on how too log in to usa server through european game please, And if any alb is thinking of goin there, please say now coz ill go somewhere else.

Pimz

Lethul

FH is my second home
Could you give some info on how too log in to usa server through european game please, And if any alb is thinking of goin there, please say now coz ill go somewhere else.

Pimz

i think there is albs on all US servers :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
i think there is albs on all US servers :(

The Americans are awake at the right time to stop them taking keeps tho..

That and most of the Albs that moved to the US were the ones just as tired of what the current ones are doing as you.

Boomling

Fledgling Freddie
hehe its a funny situation we are in. So much for instant rvr in mid, and now albs see the reason for mids dont like instant rvr in there lands. i think the albs will get really bored in rvr soon, last time they took relic it took a long time to get fgs runing again.
I really hope mids are boycoting rvr totally and dont retake anything, then we stop cm to get more rp points. Then we see 2 fgs albs have to chase soloers again just to get a little rp then they maybe consider the ac raid again, if we stay away from rvr in a long periode.

So let the alb paint all frontiers an see how fun it will be with no to fight. and no towers to take

/Ling

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Pimz

You need to buy a US code. Or just download the 14 day trial(its free) and see how you like it

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Who took them? :O

kzn and co :)

We tried to defend the first milegate with our hib fg and some rangers, the first part of the zerg died, but then like 40 albs came led by kzn and our druid went LD, so we died and then logged :>

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
aika said:
but then like 40 albs came led by kzn and our druid went LD, so we died

An excuse moulded from the very best groups of times past.. :D

Even with only 7 of you i'm dissapointed you lost to CM. :(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
then we stop cm to get more rp points

/Ling

if u think cm ever can take rps in real rvr ur wrong dude :) they cant compete in fg fights, random low rr grps eat em alive so they rather pve keeps towers and if there are no keep/towers left they take guards rofl.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
if u think cm ever can take rps in real rvr ur wrong dude :) they cant compete in fg fights, random low rr grps eat em alive so they rather pve keeps towers and if there are no keep/towers left they take guards rofl.

Surely, one to talk about competing in real RvR is the stealthing rr11 shadowblade, who only pops when one is allready under attack, or when people are more than 7 realmranks below you :)

More irony megameight! And I shall start plumbing your anal with it! :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
What possible purpose does the relic advantage fill when all you do is add on everything moving and fight guards? :p
Well done CM, now you might even kill a person or two (i know two is pushing it) when you have some extra damage, but hey, atleast the guards will go down faster. :)

Keep digging that hole m8s. :D

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Surely, one to talk about competing in real RvR is the stealthing rr11 shadowblade, who only pops when one is allready under attack, or when people are more than 7 realmranks below you :)

LOL u mean 1 shit alb like u in fg who tries ganck another soloer with a fg and get poped by me? guess ill do it again.
Scumbags like u and gimped stealthers in grp giving albion bad name, and these kind of players will always get gancked so get used to it.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Just go and AC hib relic ones to and then you win DAOC

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Don't think you have a leg to stand on when talking about popping someone who is already fighting lol. Considering you fit into the one of the many retarded albs from your realm, i think anyone would be glad to rape you everytime the see you.

I also enjoy killing your wizard when your fg tries to zerg me. So fun just using ml9-10 shears and your grp doesn't do anything as they get interupted as there to boxed up. Though considering you never leave a bridge thats probably the key reason.

Ah well QQ more...........always wanted to say that. :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH

Surely, one to talk about competing in real RvR is the zerging rrmakesnodifferencewith239842397bumchapsbehindme wizard, who only stays close to the bridge/tower/keep and will run on mach7 to add on anything that moves and is in combat or outnumbered by 10 to 1.

The irony!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Surely, one to talk about competing in real RvR is the zerging rrmakesnodifferencewith239842397bumchapsbehindme wizzard, who only stays close to the bridge and will run on mach7 to add on anything that moves and is in combat or outnumbered by 10 to 1.

The irony!

That pretty much sums up the creme de la creme of whats left on the server tho? With a few exceptions of course.
Dyvet has been turned in to a complete and utter wasteland, anything involving fair fights and the likes are all but gone. What's left (or 99% of it) are the players that play the way they want without any form of regard for other players. :)

I'm not one to whine on AC raids, it's perfectly legal and within the boundaries of the CoC rules, but, CM going and painting a frontier red, taking both relics, on this server.... is just beyond retarded and yet another nail in the coffin of this server.
Oh well, i moved from the GoA servers about 2 months ago or so and wont be looking back at all.
Keep up the good work CM and who knows, in a few weeks you might not have to worry about fighting anything else than guards ever again. :) Just the way you've always wanted it. :D

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

dont know what u whining at eul for tbh.
Eldritch+warden (suprisingly and leak) killed ur fg 3 times(after that u logged ) when irvr in alb so i guess u need to kill soloers when u couldnt even kill a duo with a fg ;)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Don't think you have a leg to stand on when talking about popping someone who is already fighting lol. Considering you fit into the one of the many retarded albs from your realm, i think anyone would be glad to rape you everytime the see you.

I also enjoy killing your wizard when your fg tries to zerg me. So fun just using ml9-10 shears and your grp doesn't do anything as they get interupted as there to boxed up. Though considering you never leave a bridge thats probably the key reason.

Ah well QQ more...........always wanted to say that. :)

blah blah blah talk is cheap :m00:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
dont know what u whining at eul for tbh.
Eldritch+warden (suprisingly and leak) killed ur fg 3 times(after that u logged ) when irvr in alb so i guess u need to kill soloers when u couldnt even kill a duo with a fg ;)

Do you have any SS or video footage of that or your just talking?

Talking dosent pay my bills :p

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Moan moan moan moan. Nothing to see here please move on...

I think you're all looking the sad fact that this is in fact your life. You don't actually do anything else apart from play this game every hour of your waking day.

Please thank Albs and CM etc that they have given you this opportunity to do something else for a change, although looks like you'll be spending it on FH here for a while....

Open the curtains, the window, breathe in that magnificent air and go for a walk, read a book, find a girlfriend, study, get a job - the world is your oyster!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom