yeah, i ran into him too.

I also ran into some guy called "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Now if that isn't totally crap, i dont know what is <shakes head in disbelief>

Celeste Cross
<Dead Dragons Society>
Lev 24 Inf, Excal

R

Roo Stercogburn

Wouldn't it be great to call a smite cleric Holy Handgrenade?

(Sorry, getting silly, but some of this thread really tickles me)

R

rynnor

Not really counter to the rules but could we get rid of names with 'soul' in them - I hate to think how many there are on Pryd/Mid - not very norse either!

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I just thought of a 1337 guild name:

Ganksters

<chuckles to himself>

R

Roo Stercogburn

Let's face it - generating a norse sounding name is easy:

Pick one type of bad weather (storm/lightning etc)
Pick a drab colour (grey/black etc)
or a blood related colour (red/crimson etc)
Pick a bad mood (foul, grim, or some misspelling of it, don't use 'fowl' or people will laugh at you instead of being suitably impressed)
Optionally, pick a norse god as part of your surname and look up a norse word for son/daughter as as appropriate.

Throw in the odd fist,hand, bane, job description and stuff and you're laughing.

Generally if you go for something that sounds unhappy you're a surefire hit in the nightclubs in Jordheim.

Insta cliche Norse name. Look, it works:

Redbane Helsdottir
Foulgrim Blackthane
Redgrym Thorsson

and so on...

If you have to grit your teeth while saying the name and feel a sudden urge to assume a fighting stance then you know you've made a good one.

;)

O

old.Bowen

How about Nob the stable boy isn't that offensive to some but yet it's created by Mythic

J

Jiggs

not rude or any thing but i always thought:

standingontheroof witharocketlauncher

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

were quite amusing :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Wow... who rezzed this thread?;)

Anyway... played my Excal/'ard Mid alts tonight and gawds... utter shit names without and end to it...

All servers will be roleplaying servers!
U TEH FUNNY, K3M0R!!!11

S

SFXman

Interesting how my name pops up every now and then... and about the names of my characters well... let me see... one time when I was considering joining another guild I looked upon the Order of the Knights Templar, now Merciless and Bulls Eye were said to be fine if I made up a background for them and EXACTLY like Kemor said here I thought that my scout had earned the nickname Bulls Eye from some RP background which I would've written. Same goes with merciless... I mean a mercenary who has become a fierce and merciless warrior earned the nickname, Merciless. To me it makes perfect sense and Kemor said those were 100% ok.
About my paladin Cannabis though... well I don't even play that character and the whole dude was a joke, I mean think about it... a 2h hammer paladin :rolleyes:
I must've under the influence of that particular herb when I began playing him until ditching him at L10 although he is still in my character selection screen. Doubt I will ever get around to him... some mage sounds tempting, never played one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom