Good geek factor

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Agree why have i not? Why would i even consider they would do ANY type of fixing.....Just when i think of there posts about how they are going to balance the games makes me go BOINK!!!!!!! Cause they have never done it in daoc and before they killed it atleast they had like what 7 years?

No so as you lets just accept everyting and think it is cool.

1. Why do tanks send you flying in the lave? ops you died you release and come back and he does it again and you die ....repeat...repeat

Also a great feature in the Game or why do we have to get stuck/trapped on another in the bg's? also a good feature

Why should we be able to swap weapons? ofc no reason too

in probably all bg's atleast the ones i been to ppl stand in odd places nuking the shit out of you, And stand next to them but cant hit them....also good feature....List goes on but OK

Lets just be greatful they made a game i paid for.....ye the game roxxx WAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrghhhh :kissit:

You didnt answer my question :(

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Agree why have i not? Why would i even consider they would do ANY type of fixing.....Just when i think of there posts about how they are going to balance the games makes me go BOINK!!!!!!! Cause they have never done it in daoc and before they killed it atleast they had like what 7 years?

1. Why do tanks send you flying in the lave? ops you died you release and come back and he does it again and you die ....repeat...repeat

Also a great feature in the Game or why do we have to get stuck/trapped on another in the bg's? also a good feature

in probably all bg's atleast the ones i been to ppl stand in odd places nuking the shit out of you, And stand next to them but cant hit them....also good feature....List goes on but OK

Lets just be greatful they made a game i paid for.....ye the game roxxx WAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrghhhh :kissit:

I'll have a cheeseburger and a coke, please!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
a long string of words which may or may not be related to each other in some arcane way

Your village rang. They think the stand-in's OK, but really they'd like to have their original-and-best idiot back.

Dukat

Resident Freddy

In all seriousness it seems like the game is annoying you Xanth :) It might be best to take a break for a couple of days or something and see if you still like it afterwards.

Ofcourse we dont and shouldnt just accept everything games developers throw at us, but there is a limit to how much will change post-beta, although big changes do occassionally happen, they're often very unpopular and so developers tend to shy away from them.

The best bet is to follow whatever feedback system is in place, talk to class team leaders (if they have them in WAR?) and try to get things changed if you believe in what you're saying that much :)

I dont actually play WAR - I just came in here because I liked the thread title! :D

PS. OMG GURL!!! :D MARRY ME!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Swapping weapons is bullshit. Pick one, enter combat and stick with it. Stops you doing loads of dmg with a 2hander (theoretically as 2hand only gives 5% more lol), than switching to shield just as people turn on you.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Swapping weapons is bullshit. Pick one, enter combat and stick with it. Stops you doing loads of dmg with a 2hander (theoretically as 2hand only gives 5% more lol), than switching to shield just as people turn on you.

Aye, similar to the reasons you cannot swap tactics in combat either.

Zede

Part of the furniture
artichoke Zzap ! lighthouse mud california aerosol leather

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
So good that you can equipp weapons or swap them in combat....tard game.

pve/pvp same shit this is the things that pisses ppl off and leaves along with the other bugs....how god damn hard can it be to have a fakking feature so you can swap weapons *!?!?!!!!!

Doing champ spawn used 2H to clear, boss comes going to equipp shield and 1H but NOOooooooooooooo you cant cause you are in gay combat.So we have a wipe. no weapon in hand doing piss dmg..:cheers:

Please report trolls or spammers - do not flame them thankyou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom