Good geek factor

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
So good that you can equipp weapons or swap them in combat....tard game.

pve/pvp same shit this is the things that pisses ppl off and leaves along with the other bugs....how god damn hard can it be to have a fakking feature so you can swap weapons *!?!?!!!!!

Doing champ spawn used 2H to clear, boss comes going to equipp shield and 1H but NOOooooooooooooo you cant cause you are in gay combat.So we have a wipe. no weapon in hand doing piss dmg..:cheers:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Your weapons are in your backpack, i don't think asking a Champ mob to politely stop hitting you so you can sift around for your other weapon would be appropriate. Unlike in DAoC where we each had 50 weapons hanging from various body parts like some kind of S&M christmas tree ;)

jizzah

Fledgling Freddie
Wowzers!
Ok, here's the plan. Me freddy and daphney'll watch the secret entrance while scooby and shaggy get stoned in the back of the mystery machine, sneak off to the kitchen with the munchies and accidently capture the ghost with some shoe-string and this bucket of glue.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
have you ever read one of your posts?

:iagree:

listen_to_yourself.png

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
LOL Cadelin :D Class-A-stuff you got there.

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
In daoc you could at ANY time swap weapons, in this piss game if i have a 2H weapon on me i cant swap to shield and 1H until combat timer etc has times out...

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Considering how much you hate the game judging from your posting history - why the fuck haven't you quit yet?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Xanth is just here baiting people to get banned.

hes actually a professor with an IQ of 192 doing his mmorpg thesis.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
hey, i used my female status to get cheap gems and epix in wowzors :p poor boys! mwuhahaha

Dukat

Resident Freddy
And yet, that post still makes more sense than the original one.

Hey, Svart, she's a girl! Stop dissing her post and start giving her some of your items! :)

PS. Hands off! I ASL'd her first! :D

Xanthea

Fledgling Freddie
Considering how much you hate the game judging from your posting history - why the fuck haven't you quit yet?

Agree why have i not? Why would i even consider they would do ANY type of fixing.....Just when i think of there posts about how they are going to balance the games makes me go BOINK!!!!!!! Cause they have never done it in daoc and before they killed it atleast they had like what 7 years?

No so as you lets just accept everyting and think it is cool.

1. Why do tanks send you flying in the lave? ops you died you release and come back and he does it again and you die ....repeat...repeat

Also a great feature in the Game or why do we have to get stuck/trapped on another in the bg's? also a good feature

Why should we be able to swap weapons? ofc no reason too

in probably all bg's atleast the ones i been to ppl stand in odd places nuking the shit out of you, And stand next to them but cant hit them....also good feature....List goes on but OK

Lets just be greatful they made a game i paid for.....ye the game roxxx WAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrghhhh :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom