Good bye Prydwen

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
You're not too bad yourself. :p

FYI, Emma and I don't get along. I think he's a whiney, hypocritical, FotM playing (whiney) gimp. I don't "randomly vomit" over people, I just flame those I feel are so utterly retarded they're beyond help. :p

Just 'coz you like him doesn't mean I have to. :p

As for the professional help stuffs, I've seen you randomly spit at people in a much more volatile manner. Throwing stones in glasses houses eh? :>

Pftt I never trown as much as a single stone in my entire life , a rock or a small family car maybe , but not a single stone ;)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Heffer said:
aww d00k leave him alone its not his fault, he only feels for emma more than most ppl do (most ppl know emma is a whiny nobjocky) because hes just as gimpy they connect in their own gimpness :twak:

And you are who ????

I sure as hell did not invite you over for drinks in Dook's , Emma's or my glasshouse. Only real peopel are alloved to call this gimp a gimp , not wannabe cabana-boy's like you

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Sad to see you leave :(

But I know what you mean by getting zerged over and over again.

I am trying to play my SB early in the morning and late at night now, much better chance of facing solo ppl and alot better attitude during those hours

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Bye Emma. :eek6:

Good luck irl etc... :cheers:

<cries> No more free rps.. </cries>

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
emma said:
Mods lock this thread please. It`s obvious the people that are going to reply will only flame me, or say daft things, call names etc. Dunno why i even posted now, Seems the people ive kind of known in game for the past 2 years are not the same now as they used to be.

Sorry to those that have been nice in the thread. Blame it on the ones that are "not" nice.

Well, for the passed 2 years, hope you do well, your a top guy and helped me alot with sc'ing and SC templates, until I changed realm, for the passed few months sinceyou treated me like shit and you went around telling people the only reason I changed realm was to roll a fotm infil and I was a newbie SB who was shite(/laughs), even tho I didnt roll the inf, and you did (when LA got nerfed, Sousi?), i dont have anything to say to you, all that I did was in our IRC convo which you hastily ran off crying :x.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Invisibul said:
I like solo fights with u tbh, would like u to beat me soon, i'll gladly accept defeat and leave u alone when u do :)

I apologise for any albs added on that too, they got a bollocking also.

am not asking to be left alone...just asking that when ppl can see am solo that they have the bottle to go 1 v 1 with me...and not bring half of Albion

maybe its just me but i find solo fights...more fun...fairer and more challenging

K

Kharok Svark

Best of luck IRL Emma.

Hope you enjoy the break, c ya back in game one day, or maybe even WoW.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Emma and have fun whatever you pick up.

Sad to see the whiners has to ruin another thread, even if they are correct its just amazing how some people just have to post to complaints and negative stuff in a thread for the ones that wanna do /wave and say goodbye - people put way, way, way to much energy into whine and complaints. :(

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
take care emma.
my accounts allso ending next week and taking some break, long or short? time will show.

and shame those jerks who come and start spit someone on face when he wanna say goodbyes to realm.
mids rarely troll hibs board Dook and slap against face peeps who is leaving realm/game there, why in hell you show youre face here?
go back your hole and hug what ever is nearest.

pudzy
i didnt have anything against you old days but more and more read your neverending whine threads here and there, casting dirt against other, make me wonder what kind person alb trip made you?

if person dont have anything nice to say some person? keep mouth shut, i have learn that in my life, probably someone still need learn this kind behaviour.

i have alott against many who ~1 1/2 year ago leaved Kalevala after fights what some peeps organised in guildchat etc, but i am not in any forums saying those peeps are jerks etc.
dam some peeps can be really annoying.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
pudzy
i didnt have anything against you old days but more and more read your neverending whine threads here and there, casting dirt against other, make me wonder what kind person alb trip made you?

if person dont have anything nice to say some person? keep mouth shut, i have learn that in my life, probably someone still need learn this kind behaviour.

I did have something nice to say, read the first part of my post. Emma and I were friends for ages before I changed realm.

Kind of person alb made me? try the kind of person 'i am' - unlike most people in this game, I'll always be myself, I always was and I always will be, if people around me change thats not my problem. I haven't played Albion for like 3months now.. so you don't have much of a point, trying to 'diss' albion at every opportunity you have. You may have learnt how to be nice to other people who have done nothing wrong to you, but you haven't learnt what a nosey bastard is yet obviousely.

I would suggest you idle in #daoc.prydwen and educate yourself onto why some people recieve the treatment they do, rather than sticking up for anybody who you think you know.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hmm do i gotta say play nice in every thread :p

its a goodbye thread...calm down with the arguments maybe? :D

and pudzy has always been nice to/when i spoke to him both mid and alb.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
DaggerElivager said:
hmm do i gotta say play nice in every thread :p

its a goodbye thread...calm down with the arguments maybe? :D

and pudzy has always been nice to/when i spoke to him both mid and alb.

/licks Dagger

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
nah puds :) you allready say in your last post why there isnt any reason to be in ircs, alott bs and worthless speaking what dont lead anywhere, hmm or maybe relicdefense if i was alb? :)

yes, you say ok things 1st but many dont remember those when your last words is what they is.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
nah puds :) you allready say in your last post why there isnt any reason to be in ircs, alott bs and worthless speaking what dont lead anywhere, hmm or maybe relicdefense if i was alb? :)

Relic defence if you were an alb? See, since you dont use irc, you cant actually prove this and you wouldnt know that your own realm do it aswell.... blej being the most recent I remember. Really, I'd suggest saying what you need to in threads and avoid attempting to diss me in my posts, because I dont do anything without reason I'm not a bad person like you think, you wont catch me out.

Lets stop spamming up emma's thread imo.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Dagger likes it really Pudzy ;D

But on Topic, tata Emma, still remember when you gave me some DF prince and Raum leather on me Soulsdoorway back in Kalevala, was like amagad best I've seen ;P

Been out and about in emain with Yujie last few nights, abit boring tbh, been a few solo/duos out, but the main feel of emain for me has been...

Visables:
Loads of mids in emain.
Albs won't leave APK with at least 3fg+ unless some gank group moves out.
Some hib action.

Rogues:
Been a few solo-duo fights.
Aloads of sb/hunters about ;<
Rogues popping enemy rogue stealth and running away to teh zerg (dunno why? oO)

Getting fed up of emotion spam also, quit it please, not achieved anything via 16 or so ganking someone ;<

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest i think the only place ever in this game now worth playing a stealther class is in df. any where else its very very very unlikely you are going to get anythin that resembles a good fight :|(for the true stealther of course, not this 1fg crap)

anyways bye emma, u always seemed like a nice guy/gal. maybe i will get to talk to ya in WoW or somethin :D

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
I would suggest you idle in #daoc.prydwen and educate yourself onto why some people recieve the treatment they do, rather than sticking up for anybody who you think you know.

Word.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Im #daoc.prydwen's answer on Knight Rider.

DadadadDAdaDADADAdadADAdaaa.

Come see me everyday, all day!

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Been out and about in emain with Yujie last few nights, abit boring tbh, been a few solo/duos out, but the main feel of emain for me has been...

Rogues:
Been a few solo-duo fights.
Aloads of sb/hunters about ;<
Rogues popping enemy rogue stealth and running away to teh zerg (dunno why? oO)

Getting fed up of emotion spam also, quit it please, not achieved anything via 16 or so ganking someone ;<
Completely off topic, but.. you're whining about people popping stealth and running off yes? Wednesday you were camping SB forest with zerky.. twice you both attack me, twice I hit you, twice you run off into a fg of mids just passing.. Mayhap treat others as you would like to be treated yourself?

ps: You're rr4, I'm rr4, you have relics before you come up with something along the lines of 'ffs your an overpowered infil lol can't solo u11!1!!1!1'

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Loch said:
Completely off topic, but.. you're whining about people popping stealth and running off yes? Wednesday you were camping SB forest with zerky.. twice you both attack me, twice I hit you, twice you run off into a fg of mids just passing.. Mayhap treat others as you would like to be treated yourself?

ps: You're rr4, I'm rr4, you have relics before you come up with something along the lines of 'ffs your an overpowered infil lol can't solo u11!1!!1!1'

lol my post was whine? ;p

rr2-3 or so ;P I don't ask for assistance, and if one of us is getting our arse kicked we move out of melee range other getting free hits on target, thought it was using tactics or whatever its called.

Can't blame me for moving away if I getting hit for tons, I got crappy resists and missing like 4xx hp, str and skills, but even with +dmg from relics, I get out dmg'd, I'm putting it down to crappy suit/low rr atm.

But tbh who is the one bringing up that old who's overpowered etc debait in the start? Believe its in your post.

But if it makes you feel good, I run into inc groups of mids I have no clue that are inc!!!11123 and have 20 stealthling friends following me about etc.

Think you have some issues to sort out :touch: so far I've counted 1 -1 each solo, and like 1 duoing with Zerky. Chill huh? ;P

Have a Q, why do you laugh at me etc when you see me face down after getting ganked by your group? ;<

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I remember Emma (with maybe Solid Templatemeister and Danyan Statbeast) as probably being amongst the most stat-ish peeps from the old schoolers though that might be mainly because of particularly eye watering threads on various SB LA stuff when it was nerf season. I just kind of looked at these reams of stats and numbers explaining why something was goosed or great and did not understand why but was suitably impressed.

Again, one of the peeps I saw around, rather than grouped with a lot, but still, part of the general hubub that was Mid and still a big part of Mid for a very long time and no doubt will be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom