Good bye Prydwen

emma

Loyal Freddie
Finally given up on DAoC, it no longer appeals to me, it isnt fun anymore so ive decided to take a LONG LONG break and maybe if i feel like it return when Frontiers gets patched. Past 4 days ive tried to RvR they have ended with me getting zerged by everyone and everything. Call it bad luck maybe but the game just isnt fun anymore.

Will see how things go but i doubt you see Emma the free rp`s SB in emain again for a while to come.

Bye Bye all, Bye Bye Animus and Bye Bye to all my friends from old guilds, Animus, Momento Mori, Kalavala. Too many to list so i`ll just say.

Good Bye Prydwen.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not gonna say bye, rather cya some time soon i hope :)

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Ran out of FotMs to roll and got bored eh?

See you when one of your chars becomes Godlike for a patch or two! :>

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:

xDDDDDDD

emma

Loyal Freddie
Dook said:

Nahh just got sick of immature people like you tbh.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Finally given up on DAoC, it no longer appeals to me, it isnt fun anymore so ive decided to take a LONG LONG break and maybe if i feel like it return when Frontiers gets patched. Past 4 days ive tried to RvR they have ended with me getting zerged by everyone and everything. Call it bad luck maybe but the game just isnt fun anymore.

Didnt get chance to get to know you...but always sad to see a player such as urself leave. Hope u enjoy whatever u decide to do next ;)

But totally understand what u mean about getting zerged, ive been trying all week to solo..just hoping i could find 1 decent fair solo fight...and its impossible anymore...whats more the maturity of some ppl is unbelievable...not content with 6/7 Albs zerging me...they then feel they have achieved something and /rude /laugh spam me

Would also just like to add...those solo fights i did find and then fecking mids added...i apologise...i didnt ask them nor wanted them to add...and believe me they got a gobful afterwards!

A

Aoln

Pudzy's sig said:
[ 23:34:52 ] *[ @Dook ] I'm single
[ 23:34:55 ] *[ @Dook ] I wanked 4 times today.
[ 23:35:33 ] *[ @Dook ] tbh I think if I wanked one more time today my dick would go numb
rofl

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to see you go Emma, hope we meet again in another game or maybe in DAOC in better days :D

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
cya's around ;) was good fun till the infils finished toa, maybe cya in frontiers ;p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:

Hmm wtf happend to you dude , you used to be an ok guy , now you just random vomit all over peopel , go see some professionel help imho

And Emma bb and good luck , hope to cya back thou , nice to know there is someone around that is as big a gimp as me :wub:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Hmm wtf happend to you dude , you used to be an ok guy , now you just random vomit all over peopel , go see some professionel help imho

And Emma bb and good luck , hope to cya back thou , nice to know there is someone around that is as big a gimp as me :wub:

You're not too bad yourself. :p

FYI, Emma and I don't get along. I think he's a whiney, hypocritical, FotM playing (whiney) gimp. I don't "randomly vomit" over people, I just flame those I feel are so utterly retarded they're beyond help. :p

Just 'coz you like him doesn't mean I have to. :p

As for the professional help stuffs, I've seen you randomly spit at people in a much more volatile manner. Throwing stones in glasses houses eh? :>

emma

Loyal Freddie
Dook said:

FYI, Emma and I don't get along. I think he's a whiney, hypocritical, FotM playing (whiney) gimp. I don't "randomly vomit" over people, I just flame those I feel are so utterly retarded they're beyond help. :p

As for the professional help stuffs, I've seen you randomly spit at people in a much more volatile manner. Throwing stones in glasses houses eh? :>
Well bugger me sideways with a 10ft bardge pole. is that the best you can do.

Heffer

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:

aww d00k leave him alone its not his fault, he only feels for emma more than most ppl do (most ppl know emma is a whiny nobjocky) because hes just as gimpy they connect in their own gimpness :twak:

Heffer

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:

well bugger me anally with a 15ft barge pole. go hibernate until frontiers cause u might actually get somewhere cause one of ur retard fotm characters might get "much needed help" hahaha not as if ur shit chars need help, they need a decent player behind them is all! :kissit:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:

Hmm, didn't you call me immature a few posts back?

Was I supposed to flame him or something? What would the point be in that?

Oh, and you need to remove one of those 'full stops' tbh.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
Would also just like to add...those solo fights i did find and then fecking mids added...i apologise...i didnt ask them nor wanted them to add...and believe me they got a gobful afterwards!

I like solo fights with u tbh, would like u to beat me soon, i'll gladly accept defeat and leave u alone when u do :)

I apologise for any albs added on that too, they got a bollocking also.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Mods lock this thread please. It`s obvious the people that are going to reply will only flame me, or say daft things, call names etc. Dunno why i even posted now, Seems the people ive kind of known in game for the past 2 years are not the same now as they used to be.

Sorry to those that have been nice in the thread. Blame it on the ones that are "not" nice.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry u feel that way Emma, least u can feel good about beating me every time we fought afaik, dont i've won against u. Now i can't try to even the score :( I hope what ever u decide to do works out. Enjoy RL stuff :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Just cause you don't like anyone doesn't mean you should post flames wherever you can :|

oh hi der remish u suck

Mason

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go used to have a lotta fun fighting you back in the old days, good luck with whatever you do and might see you if you come back in frontiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom