Gonna try some galla raids.

Cyclodia

Banned
Well after getting fucked over again yesterday i tought about it long and im gonna do my own small galla raids every day if possible.

For this we need 2/3 fg groups 4 voids eld or more and 2 animist.

The plan is very simple tbh we kill cons use gate bug then kill only broodmother. Then move to easm kill him then we move to Water,Fire,Wind.

I Think this can be done everyday in 2 hours. Goal is to get many vests to the right people.

Rules will be with point system to +20 each raid you help us out.

Hope there is some interrest for this cause we could get allot of vest, if we kill almost each day water,fire,air.

All remains will be for lotto in the end when we quit all raids, so you can lotto for a vest then even for your alt that maybe none wanted.

Hope that there are some voidies interested for this and animist and ofcourse the other people that fill the groups.

Cyclodia

zRRR

Banned
Cyclodia said:
After losing the lotto to someone with more points than me, ive decided to do galla raids untill i get a ns vest, then all you gimps that helped me get it can fuck off
"k"

Aussie

Banned
Cyclodia said:
The plan is very simple tbh we kill cons use gate bug then kill only broodmother.

pretty sure this is gonna be fixed very soon. :m00:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you dont need to kill cons to use the gate bug, anyway, i thought killing cons opened it anyway?

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
OEM opens gate , which can be done with 3 rangers if you want a quick job of it.

unless this was fixed?

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
So you suggest grief farming including bug abuse and everything? good call imo

Knudden

Fledgling Freddie
Gillaien said:
So you suggest grief farming including bug abuse and everything? good call imo
grief farming? wanna let me in on how its greif farming?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it u wanna report people who have gate surfed you gonna be banning 95% of the server!

Including me!

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
it u wanna report people who have gate surfed you gonna be banning 95% of the server!

Including me!

Goa has eyes everywhere :p, i used the cons gate bug this thursday in my raid, and i got an advertisment about some goa dude that was speaking me in yellow con words :p, to not do it again etc, or ill get banned during 1 week

Cyclodia

Banned
Gillaien said:
Its just that this whole thing is a joke :p

?

Already got 2 void elds and 2 animist comming and alot of people from my guild so i wont call it a joke.

Gillaien

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia said:
?

Already got 2 void elds and 2 animist comming and alot of people from my guild so i wont call it a joke.
I'm pretty sure if you think hard enough you will find out what I meant :p

XFear

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad seeing someone else that is making raids to get what he want, but the unique problem here, is that only heros, wardens, champions, rangers and NS will be able to get vests/hauberts ( if u only will kill those 3 primals, and not all )
I think that fire primal isnt still fixed, at least the 2 raids i did, he droped trash items, and the rest of robes/chests, can be only droped by earth primal, and olcasgean :p

i hope im wrong tho

Edit : I think that i could go almost all days, to help cyclodia with the leading, and to have an extra voidie if cyclodia accepts me :p, i would like to help a bit, to the new raiders ^^

Cyclodia

Banned
XFear said:
Im glad seeing someone else that is making raids to get what he want, but the unique problem here, is that only heros, wardens, champions, rangers and NS will be able to get vests/hauberts ( if u only will kill those 3 primals, and not all )
I think that fire primal isnt still fixed, at least the 2 raids i did, he droped trash items, and the rest of robes/chests, can be only droped by earth primal, and olcasgean :p

i hope im wrong tho

Edit : I think that i could go almost all days, to help cyclodia with the leading, and to have an extra voidie if cyclodia accepts me :p, i would like to help a bit, to the new raiders ^^

Sure xfear another voidie is always welcome ;)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
XFear said:
Goa has eyes everywhere :p, i used the cons gate bug this thursday in my raid, and i got an advertisment about some goa dude that was speaking me in yellow con words :p, to not do it again etc, or ill get banned during 1 week

why do they even bother to ban ppl for just 1 week.. thats nothing.... should ban for a month atleast... or forever... a 7day ban doesnt really scare ppl from not doing it again ;O

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
why do they even bother to ban ppl for just 1 week.. thats nothing.... should ban for a month atleast... or forever... a 7day ban doesnt really scare ppl from not doing it again ;O

stop putting ideas into they're heads :<

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to go, can you make them around 6.30 - 7 gmt leaving as usual galla raids leave to early for me so never been on one..

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno mate, call me kooky, but if you expect people to help you do something, then ask them nicely. This seems a bit like saying "come help me fucktard, so I can bottom rape you and laugh in /gu"

Cyclodia

Banned
nol said:
I dunno mate, call me kooky, but if you expect people to help you do something, then ask them nicely. This seems a bit like saying "come help me fucktard, so I can bottom rape you and laugh in /gu"

lol :p

Oke i put it like this then: Dear sweet people of hibbie come to my lovely raid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom