Gone I guess...

C

Coren

Since I haven't really logged in at all for the last 6-7 weeks, I might aswell make my current retirement from DAoC 'official' :p. Had lots of fun, the best guild imaginable and I don't regret starting the game even though I might've spent a little too much time on it;).

Maybe I'll be back in 2-3 months, maybe I won't, but for now: farewell, thanks for the good time and cya on irc/BW etc.

A

Artemls

Cya around Coren was a pleasure to be in same guild and after fighting against you. :D

G

ghoul

come on bigboy :(
well, stay around for some enemy territory, ok ? :D

K

kalgarn

tata,amuseer je.je komt wel terug,ze komen allemaal terug
MOEHAHAHAHAHA(tm)
;)

E

Easy

Bye Coren, have fun whatever you decide to do :)

Maybe see you in some other game ;)

O

old.Zarff

bb Coren, still remember our 1 vs 1 fights back in the good old days :'( take care m8

D

DeSlisser

Mzzls Coren,

Er gaat niets boven Gron.. wtf DAoC, cya soonish!

/amra

S

succi

cya dude , had some great 1v1 and fg v fg fights.

F

Falcon

From the time you two shotted me in emain in the early days (nerf minstrel melee!!, ok so I was grey con ;p) to the time I avenged that death in Odin's with a crit shot and a normal shot, to the time I bumped into you hiding from a mid zerg behind a tree by MMG emain before ganking a pair of SBs who strayed from the pack after the zerg had moved on, to trying to flip a distraction to help you get past the Mid zerg at AMG Odin's trying to prevent you lot escaping with their relics in the times where Mid were more powerful than both Alb and Mid put together, to being killed by you and the rest of SotL many a time to my final 1 vs 1 encounter with you at the end of the gorge when I saw you last.

I'll remember you as my most honourable friend and enemy Alb. Hope you come back some day, already missed seeing you around since your time on Prydwen tapered off.

I'm sure if you do come back I'll bump into you behind a random tree in emain before dispatching any Mids around us then dispatching each other, until then, take care ;)

B

Bofgrey

I'm not sad

just waiting for our next adventure(tm)

Was an honor to stroll alongside you from start to finish...

R

revminster

Goodbye and good luck Coren. It was fun fighting you from time to time.

O

old.Hardbein

:( Hope to cya back soon....enjoy IRL while u can ;)

S

Sandariel ^^

Bye Bye Coren _o/

Was fun exping with you a loooong time ago ;)

Well, when you weren't afk leeching that was :D

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Cya Coren, nice knowing you. Now bump my thread too ><

Users who are viewing this thread