Golden Spear depop?

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
well im :flame: atm because i would have the last 2 artis i need in my inventory by now but...

with the golden spear, followed the VoS walkthrough

Engaged J with shrooms np
Engaged H with shrooms np

when it came to L, Animist had Max shrooms up. did the usual, tried to pull L to the shrooms i made sure that i was in aggro range the whole time but then suddenly he just stops outside shroom range. so i said wtf and told the animist to shroom right under him. nothing happened. pets werent reaching him they werent damaging him, til eventually...he said he got full power and teleported away. happened 4 times today and it has resulted in a painful fist and a broken chair...pls help :<

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
The encounter has a time limate, if ur not fast u cant kill it, try PBAE it hits for 200+ on albion and normaly drops it, with easy access to a pet spam class ur easily land enough to kill it in no time.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
and it has resulted in a painful fist and a broken chair...pls help :<

I usually slam my mouse or my keyboard.... but trust me - its not worth it!

:fluffle:

Eroa

Banned
They changed the encounter a little in 1.68. The mobs got limits to where they can move so if you dont set shrooms at the correct place you wont be able to pull all the nameds to the spot. Is easy to fix by just moving the shroom field tho. My self ive done this encounter 10-15 times maybe and never had a depop.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Mobs with boundrys = easy Focus pull .. well works on SoK ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom