Golden Scarab Vest

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
The level 4 ability of this artifact provides a 3% buff to Slash / Crush / Thrust resists which is supposed to be active all the time the vest is worn.

I noticed ages ago that it didn't alter my resists unless I took the vest off then put it back on again. When putting the vest back on I get a buff effect at the top of the screen and the resists did in fact increase by 3% each. However, the buff isn't there when I log in, after I zone or when I die.

What I want to know first of all is whether I have to take the vest off and put it back on again every time I want to benefit from the extra 3% resists, secondly, has any other GSV user noticed this and thirdly, is it a known bug?

Espen

Banned
Cybwyn said:
The level 4 ability of this artifact provides a 3% buff to Slash / Crush / Thrust resists which is supposed to be active all the time the vest is worn.

I noticed ages ago that it didn't alter my resists unless I took the vest off then put it back on again. When putting the vest back on I get a buff effect at the top of the screen and the resists did in fact increase by 3% each. However, the buff isn't there when I log in, after I zone or when I die.

What I want to know first of all is whether I have to take the vest off and put it back on again every time I want to benefit from the extra 3% resists, secondly, has any other GSV user noticed this and thirdly, is it a known bug?
you just have to doubleclick it..

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks. Defeats the object of it being a passive ability for a forgetful so and so like me but a damn sight easier than taking it off / putting it back on. :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Technically, double clicking IS taking it off and on. :) As you pick up the item and then put it back on.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
also if you take it off, then put it back on 28 times your get a +50% to all resists

*shhh he will try it dont say anything*^^

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
also if you take it off, then put it back on 28 times your get a +50% to all resists

*shhh he will try it dont say anything*^^
Please say your joking? :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom