GOA whats are you doing with Eight Peaks?

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in the game playing, suddenly the game crash. When i try to log back in the server is greyed out and population is still full +queuing. Now I'm unable to log back in. Also noticing more and more ctd which i didn't have in beta.
Fix it plz.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
How are they supposed to fix people being lemmings? You want to play all on the same server, then deal with queues. No way to magically solve the issue. Even cloning obviously didnt work on the US servers. Migrate or deal with it, but stop complaining.

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
How are they supposed to fix people being lemmings? You want to play all on the same server, then deal with queues. No way to magically solve the issue. Even cloning obviously didnt work on the US servers. Migrate or deal with it, but stop complaining.
When people stop complaining, then there won't be any queues.
No queues because either they fix it, or they left for another game.

Unless you have no friends, migrate is not a serious option. Hell, even if you have no friends, giving up a week of progress isn't a serious option.
Simply "deal with it" by not saying anything and putting up with it would make you a lemming IMO, not the reverse.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
alot of people on eight peaks are there from the old excal/pryd daoc servers.. they are there because thier friends are there...... as we pay for the game we do have a right to complain.....

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Server goes down and people experience roll backs which loose them equipment. Lost a pretty good staff myself - annoying.

Sagafar

Fledgling Freddie
Get used to it, GOA have shown in the past what they think of customer care and so on. This is just the beginning. :)

Drannor

Fledgling Freddie
This is not good eight peaks server goes down and cant even log onto a different server, message saying already logged onto eight peaks grrrr!

I think GOA need to atleast start offering transfers, I wont be moving tho because many old DAOC players here.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
How are they supposed to fix people being lemmings?

I am quite happy to queue if it means I can run with the people I want.

However the issue is the server crashing and peeps then being then unable to log into that or any other server (as the game thinks you are still logged in).

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
2 crashes and one just as we was killing the boss for epix's

but we are ex daoc player we are used to goa and server crashes what else did you expect :fluffle:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Wondering if i lost the Gold loot bag with a Tier 3 set item in it i just got...

/Throws toys out of the pram.

If server onpeak loading is becoming an issue for this server, time to up the server power/processor pool or something to address it? Only english server that's crashed in such a way as far as i'm aware

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Wondering if i lost the Gold loot bag with a Tier 3 set item in it i just got...

/Throws toys out of the pram.

If server onpeak loading is becoming an issue for this server, time to up the server power/processor pool or something to address it? Only english server that's crashed in such a way as far as i'm aware

Zerger!

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
As its just Eight Peaks it must be something with the server code = MYTHIC!!
Don't blame GOA for everything.

Most likely there is something that someone is doing ingame that crash the server. And they probably got a roll back first time so they did again just now.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Getting kicked out alot :<
And back in Q for 30mins again....
and again...

fucking annoying :twak:

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
got kicked out after 1h in queue and couldn't even log in to another server... tried after half an hour again and after about 1h 20 min server crash again... I mean come on FFS!!

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
Why do people get kicked out of the game for no reason and after that free 30 min login time. Annoying as hell, are they kicking people on regular basis to rotate queue population?

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
It's GOA's answer to the queues, pull the plug every hour or so and give everyone a chance to log in.

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
Its getting kinda depressing having a character on Eight Peaks.... third time it has crashed on me today. I do hope GOA can sort the problem out. This game is soooooo good it will be such a shame if people decide to give it up because of the queues and server crashes.
So buckle up GOA!! Earn your money and let us have our fun with the game!

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
It's GOA's answer to the queues, pull the plug every hour or so and give everyone a chance to log in.

Well i just logged on, only to play for 10mins before getting kicked out again.!!

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
At the risk of being called a sociopath...

It is a bit sad :flame:

Khazoom

Fledgling Freddie
Total amount of people in the Q is 900+ (order/destruction). This is serious population problem on Eight Peaks.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Logged on, almost 40 min queue on eight peaks. I go do something else for a while, but when i get back, it says i got disconnected or something.
Now i can't log onto any other server, cause my account is already logged in...

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
even karak-hirn got queue isues and i have to waste 10-30 mins most of the time in queue .... today i got one hour queue.... i cant imagine whats going on eight peaks which a lot of daoc guilds went but i am sure soon a lot of people will move to a different server :/

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie

you maybe a lonely friendless person fortunatly most of us aren't so,unless you have somthing constructive to say just stfu and go troll somewhere else.
Seems most servers have the same problem i for one am fed up with it allready having to wait an hour is just fookin silly.I sure aint going to be paying to Que if i do pay want to play.Just remove the retarded caps.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
you maybe a lonely friendless person fortunatly most of us aren't so,unless you have somthing constructive to say just stfu and go troll somewhere else.
Seems most servers have the same problem i for one am fed up with it allready having to wait an hour is just fookin silly.I sure aint going to be paying to Que if i do pay want to play.Just remove the retarded caps.

There are no queue's for Order on most servers, just Destruction. Remove the cap and you'll end up with Destro outnumbering Order maybe 4-5 to 1 on some servers and servers with unmanagable population numbers and killer lag...then you'll all be complaining about the game being unplayable instead most likely.

Anyone know what the cap number is per server?

rynnor

Rockhound
Anyone know what the cap number is per server?

Nope - I imagine GOA would regard that as a secret as rival MMO's are always trying to find out this sort of stuff about each other.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Fascinating stuffs, GOA have put a thing up on their website...

-----
Our monitoring team has reported that the server Karak Eight Peaks is suffering some technical issues. Our technicians are currently working on it but, in the meantime, players can expect some disconnections. Of course, we will keep you updated with any info regarding this.

Thank you for your patience.
-----

Aren't you glad they've kept us informed and told us what we already know! :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom