Goa TOA video released.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
New video out by goa -

Toa Trailer

At the end of the movie - '' Release date feb 2004'' . But I guess most ppl knew that already :p

Oh, if you usally get stuff from GAME we'll prolly get the pre-order code for Toa sometime next week.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
rivan said:
norty alb wizzy's sexing ogres :z

Always knew alvalonians cant hold there drink. One beer and they are anybodies :< Even the local wildlife it seems :x

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Skaven said:
Oh, if you usally get stuff from GAME we'll prolly get the pre-order code for Toa sometime next week.

Don't buy stuff from GAME anymore imo

Monkee

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid, except they could of picked some better music :touch:

mts

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, i'm guessing that by feb 2004 they mean late feb 2004. if they manage to pull that off i'm going to be impressed.

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
mts said:
hmm, i'm guessing that by feb 2004 they mean late feb 2004. if they manage to pull that off i'm going to be impressed.

25th is the date they are saying atm.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok further to my last post we have the pre-order code for TOA in GAME stores now - and the code for the official strat guide. TOA is finally in our release scheduel as the 17th feb.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever something new is added to the game all the prophets come out into the forums and start chanting, "The end is nigh!"

Mr Kitty

Fledgling Freddie
TOA release

Good new Skaven,
Just hope the TOA is shipped in time for the expected release date! ;)

Cyfr

Banned
GAME suck, if they don't want to stock SI and normal daoc they can fo :(

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
cant wait for toa
00001601.gif

Cozak

Part of the furniture
graphics look nice in the video and the mob look interesting, might be enough to keep me playing :p

Salvus

Fledgling Freddie
I would hardly say that it was a tease but equally was better than nothing at all.

As has been pointed out it does look new and shiny and new looking mobs are always good, more things to kill :twak:

TOA>nothing new :clap:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Cyfr said:
GAME suck, if they don't want to stock SI and normal daoc they can fo :(
We've got two copys of SI sitting on our shelve. They've still been sat there since I joined up in September. If nobody wants to buy it whats the point in keeping stock of it? If GOA advertised more in the UK perhaps you'd see more places with it in.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Skaven said:
We've got two copys of SI sitting on our shelve. They've still been sat there since I joined up in September. If nobody wants to buy it whats the point in keeping stock of it? If GOA advertised more in the UK perhaps you'd see more places with it in.

So GAME close down BW because its not making them enough money, then get people that work for GAME to post on BWs replacement about the games they have in stock, to try and make the money without the hassle of running the forums anymore...

Also from what i remember amazon dilivered a day or two earlier than GAME with preordered SI

Arindra

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
So GAME close down BW because its not making them any money at all because there are still enough free pub servers out there to stop the large scale version of BW business model being viable, and because servers cost more than good intentions to run, ....

Fixed it for you.

For heaven's sake - GAME are a retail store - they'll sell anything people are willing to buy.

The reason nobod is buying DAoC in high street retail stores is that people don't generally wish to buy 1 or 2 year old games at full price.

Honestly, who knew?

Also, I suspect their is a strong correlation between people willing to sign up for monthly subscription games over the internet, and people willing to buy the game box itself over the internet.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Elendar said:
So GAME close down BW because its not making them enough money, then get people that work for GAME to post on BWs replacement about the games they have in stock, to try and make the money without the hassle of running the forums anymore...

Also from what i remember amazon dilivered a day or two earlier than GAME with preordered SI
Huh?
Think you've been watching too many conspiracy movies. Im just a average sales assistant who works in a store. Theres no ''Big Plan'' here. Hell, Ive never even been to our head office.
You can shop whever you want, but as for Amazon, Quite a few people over the xmas period who I served said that they were buying whatever at our shop because Amazon was late with their deliverys.

Just fyi, I usally get my stuff from gameplay.co.uk ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom