Goa TOA video released.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skaven, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Skaven

Skaven Fledgling Freddie

New video out by goa -

Toa Trailer

At the end of the movie - '' Release date feb 2004'' . But I guess most ppl knew that already :p

Oh, if you usally get stuff from GAME we'll prolly get the pre-order code for Toa sometime next week.

2. Night

Night Fledgling Freddie

Nice

3. xetyk

xetyk Guest

:) good

4. Hargh

Hargh Fledgling Freddie

it certainly is short tho.

5. rivan

rivan Fledgling Freddie

norty alb wizzy's sexing ogres :z

6. frogster

frogster Fledgling Freddie

Always knew alvalonians cant hold there drink. One beer and they are anybodies :< Even the local wildlife it seems :x

7. Elendar

Elendar One of Freddy's beloved

Don't buy stuff from GAME anymore imo

8. Monkee

Monkee Fledgling Freddie

nice vid, except they could of picked some better music :touch:

9. mts

mts Fledgling Freddie

hmm, i'm guessing that by feb 2004 they mean late feb 2004. if they manage to pull that off i'm going to be impressed.

10. frogster

frogster Fledgling Freddie

25th is the date they are saying atm.

11. Skaven

Skaven Fledgling Freddie

Ok further to my last post we have the pre-order code for TOA in GAME stores now - and the code for the official strat guide. TOA is finally in our release scheduel as the 17th feb.

12. Aoln

Aoln Guest

So daoc's destruction is in just over a month :x

13. Loxleyhood

Loxleyhood Fledgling Freddie

Whenever something new is added to the game all the prophets come out into the forums and start chanting, "The end is nigh!"

14. Mr Kitty

Mr Kitty Fledgling Freddie

TOA release

Good new Skaven,
    Just hope the TOA is shipped in time for the expected release date! ;)

15. Cyfr

Cyfr Banned

GAME suck, if they don't want to stock SI and normal daoc they can fo :(

16. Hercules-DF

Hercules-DF Fledgling Freddie

cant wait for toa
    [​IMG]

17. Cozak

Cozak Part of the furniture

graphics look nice in the video and the mob look interesting, might be enough to keep me playing :p

18. Salvus

Salvus Fledgling Freddie

I would hardly say that it was a tease but equally was better than nothing at all.

As has been pointed out it does look new and shiny and new looking mobs are always good, more things to kill :twak:

TOA>nothing new :clap:

19. Skaven

Skaven Fledgling Freddie

We've got two copys of SI sitting on our shelve. They've still been sat there since I joined up in September. If nobody wants to buy it whats the point in keeping stock of it? If GOA advertised more in the UK perhaps you'd see more places with it in.

20. Elendar

So GAME close down BW because its not making them enough money, then get people that work for GAME to post on BWs replacement about the games they have in stock, to try and make the money without the hassle of running the forums anymore...

Also from what i remember amazon dilivered a day or two earlier than GAME with preordered SI

21. Arindra

Arindra Fledgling Freddie

Fixed it for you.

For heaven's sake - GAME are a retail store - they'll sell anything people are willing to buy.

The reason nobod is buying DAoC in high street retail stores is that people don't generally wish to buy 1 or 2 year old games at full price.

Honestly, who knew?

Also, I suspect their is a strong correlation between people willing to sign up for monthly subscription games over the internet, and people willing to buy the game box itself over the internet.

22. Skaven

Skaven Fledgling Freddie

Huh?
    Think you've been watching too many conspiracy movies. Im just a average sales assistant who works in a store. Theres no ''Big Plan'' here. Hell, Ive never even been to our head office.
    You can shop whever you want, but as for Amazon, Quite a few people over the xmas period who I served said that they were buying whatever at our shop because Amazon was late with their deliverys.

Just fyi, I usally get my stuff from gameplay.co.uk ;)

23. Elendar

bah and it was a good conspiracy theory too :(

24. Smurflord

Smurflord Fledgling Freddie