Goa Strike back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks GOA, For yet another shit ban on my account, I can HONESTLY see how someone must find it upsetting and harrasing to recieve emotes in a game :<

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
ownedbypolice.jpg

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Thanks GOA, For yet another shit ban on my account, I can HONESTLY see how someone must find it upsetting and harrasing to recieve emotes in a game :<

Well tbh i spoke with a usa CSR (aka gm) in game and he said that the emotes are there for a reason and people getting banned for spamming an emote is wrong why it does not happen on usa il try find the ss i have of the convo

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
How many times did you spam the emotes though?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
How many times did you spam the emotes though?
Me and drmezz last night doing /bang /bow together :p

7 times ish

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Which means ... ?

Euro servers are run by GoA who say :- ""Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden"

you clicked ACCEPT .. you spammed... someone reported you... you got banned, shame you didnt learn from the first ban.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
spamming emotes is for retarded 12y olds :p

but i dont report ppl who spamm on me...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
Well tbh i spoke with a usa CSR (aka gm) in game and he said that the emotes are there for a reason and people getting banned for spamming an emote is wrong why it does not happen on usa il try find the ss i have of the convo
Yeah, and the yanks also said Sadam had WoMD....Ill bet George Bush has an SS of god telling him so too.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my fucking god xD

Hello,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character: Peavz
Account: XXX
Date: 14-03-2006
Details of the offence: Harassment, foul language in a public channel
Consequences for the account: 7 day suspension

This one i deserved :p Some bloke found it offensive using "cvnt" etc then teased him a lil :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Tears said:
Which means ... ?

Euro servers are run by GoA who say :- ""Flooding" (the rapid systematic repetition of one phrase, which interferes with communication between users) is forbidden"

you clicked ACCEPT .. you spammed... someone reported you... you got banned, shame you didnt learn from the first ban.

Cry me a river :(

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Yeah, and the yanks also said Sadam had WoMD....Ill bet George Bush has an SS of god telling him so too.

Comparing that to a game :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
spamming emotes is for retarded 12y olds :p

but i dont report ppl who spamm on me...

If someone kills you and you spam /rude 60000000 times or something, Ban them.

if you are fucking about with an enemy both emoting doing /bang and /bow etc :p Its pathetic to waist the 5 minutes reporting it xD

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
Oh my fucking god xD

Hello,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character: Peavz
Account: XXX
Date: 14-03-2006
Details of the offence: Harassment, foul language in a public channel
Consequences for the account: 7 day suspension

This one i deserved :p Some bloke found it offensive using "cvnt" etc then teased him a lil :(
You seem to be your own worst enemy, now you are just emphisising how much of an idiot you are in a more public way.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
If someone kills you and you spam /rude 60000000 times or something, Ban them.

if you are fucking about with an enemy both emoting doing /bang and /bow etc :p Its pathetic to waist the 5 minutes reporting it xD

if someone reports u for /bow then they must get a clue

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
You seem to be your own worst enemy, now you are just emphisising how much of an idiot you are in a more public way.

As i say i deserved that one, Was having a more private conversation in /say and some guy didn't like it. Mate had his account banned aswell for it.

At the end of the day, Your a bloke sitting behind a pc screen, I aint that hurt on what you think :<

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

lol ... and repped :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
More wise words from whoodoo...by wise I mean moronic.
Ahhh the time you spend following my posting flatters me, but its also getting a little creepy, ive said for the last time I dont love you and will never have feelings like you do for me.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
At the end of the day, Your a bloke sitting behind a pc screen, I aint that hurt on what you think :<
So are the guys at GOA, but you are obviously hurt by their ban stick...

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
So are the guys at GOA, but you are obviously hurt by their ban stick...

How can an account being banned hurt me ;D ?

From what I have seenYou just seem to try look good whilst sitting behind your pc and shit ;]

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
You really live up to your name... you crossed the line, got slapped, deal with it.

Elkie said:
That's got shit all to do with these servers here so don't bother with the screenshot.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
You really live up to your name... you crossed the line, got slapped, deal with it.

I do not see how emote spam can actually offend someone so much they waist irl time to report it :/

Thats just me though :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Why the hell do you put that in your sig? It doesn't make you the kool, but I guess your 13 year old crew (you know who you are) seem to think so, and yes your ban was deserved.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Why the hell do you put that in your sig? It doesn't make you the kool, but I guess your 13 year old crew (you know who you are) seem to think so, and yes your ban was deserved.

Pwnguin - Cabalist ~Active~
-Thidranki-
Pwnguinbd - Easymoder ~Active~
Killerpenguin - Bane of Midgard - Cabalist ~Inactive~ (for now)
Mengina - Paladin ~Inactive~

Why put that in your sig ? Think its kool ;D

I guess your 13 year old crew (you know who you are) seem to think so.

Dorimor1

Banned
Infanity said:
Pwnguin - Cabalist ~Active~
-Thidranki-
Pwnguinbd - Easymoder ~Active~
Killerpenguin - Bane of Midgard - Cabalist ~Inactive~ (for now)
Mengina - Paladin ~Inactive~

Why put that in your sig ? Think its kool ;D

I guess your 13 year old crew (you know who you are) seem to think so.

Not really, just some information about the chars in my sig incase anyone wants to know, you on the other hand seem to be proud of breaking the rules, I have to agree its the only think you do well.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Elkie said:
I'll explain this again.
No-one gets banned for using emotes. What people get punished for is flooding, which as Tears has correctly pointed out is specifically prohibited by our CoC (and incidentally by Mythic's CoC as well).
Spamming anything continuously and thereby disrupting people around you is punishable whether it's /rude, /hug, /y, /s or whatever.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
I'll explain this again.
No-one gets banned for using emotes. What people get punished for is flooding, which as Tears has correctly pointed out is specifically prohibited by our CoC (and incidentally by Mythic's CoC as well).
Spamming anything continuously and thereby disrupting people around you is punishable whether it's /rude, /hug, /y, /s or whatever.

Nice to see a GM response, Shame its pointless. Doing /bang /bow 7 times is hardly "HARRASING" someone.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
Not really, just some information about the chars in my sig incase anyone wants to know, you on the other hand seem to be proud of breaking the rules, I have to agree its the only think you do well.

Yes, Well just incase people want to know im banned for that reason!

Works both ways, I am hardly "PROUD" of breaking the rules, Just think its rather shit to get banned for this ;D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Infanity said:
Me and drmezz last night doing /bang /bow together :p

7 times ish

Never like to see people banned, but as things go dude - deserved I'm afraid. Such a shame. I don't know if there is a number limit on emotes but 7 does seem rather a lot if you need to get your point across.

You've killed someone, you've done it once - they will have got the point. :clap:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
I do not see how emote spam can actually offend someone so much they waist irl time to report it :/

Thats just me though :p

Well if for instance you released after a battle and want to check some logs from the battle and someone is spamming emotes like mad so you have to keep on scrolling to look at them I find that very annoying.
While it might not actually offend people it does annoy them and while I myself would probably not report people (depends on who it is though) I do understand why people would do it.

Good reason to turn /emotes into 'single target' things so only the person you are emoting will get the spam and not everyone in a 1k radius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom