GOA Schedule (from the OS)

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
If you use the codes you have to pay for them.
Easy as that.

No.

If you use your CE codes, you're not still obliged to pay for the CE itself. I have my CE codes from Play, and I will use them for the Headstart, but I can still go ahead and cancel my order from Play if I want. Or I can just cancel my order from Play, and still go ahead and use my Headstart codes without shelling out any money.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
And if I worked for play and you had cancelled, I would report those codes to Mythic/GOA and get them or the account disabled. Since what you are doing is stealing. You received the goods, you refuse to pay. You *are* obliged to pay if you use any part of the product. Which the CE codes are.

In other news, it was never actually said CE (when ordering) would recieve a longer headstart than the SE.

fredericus

Fledgling Freddie
And if I worked for play and you had cancelled, I would report those codes to Mythic/GOA and get them or the account disabled. Since what you are doing is stealing. You received the goods, you refuse to pay. You *are* obliged to pay if you use any part of the product. Which the CE codes are.

In other news, it was never actually said CE (when ordering) would recieve a longer headstart than the SE.

Well I just look the papers i got with the pre order box, and NO WHERE dos it say the the stuff i have is part of the CE, but is a pre order box, with the beta, HS and some ingame stuff. The only thing it says about the CE, is I will loose it if I dont buy it befor game start.
So if I understand it corect, I paid something for preorder, and I can use the stuff thats in the pre-order.

MinT

Fledgling Freddie
Can you really see anyone form Mythic/GOA bothering to cancel some persons HS code because he cancelled..I dont think so.

Anyway hes got to succesfully register it yet before he can use it ;)

Scorba

Fledgling Freddie
What a load of bollocks, you will not be renewing your contract to buy because you never had a contract in the first place lol, pre orders are not and never wil be, contracts of sale.

Must admit im worried too, if they are using the same systems they did for open beta we could be waiting for the confirmation email for DAYS.

It's a shame you chose to show your ignorance rather than putting some out more helpful comments. There was a product sold in the UK for I believe £9.99called 'CE Pre Order box' which, I understand included Beta access and some other stuff. Without seeing the contract, there is a risk that using the codes may commit someone to more than they expected. That may or may not be so but there could be a risk. Perhaps I could have made that clearer but my concern was that people did not accidently commit to stuff they did not intend.

Now I will be interested to hear why you think a transaction that in all ways appears to be a consumer contract is not really one. Perhaps you were talking bollocks?

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
To the people that dismiss the 'colouring book' and 'plastic figure':

Remember that your buying the COLLECTORS ED - Theres only 55k of them in the EU, that means for at lest the 'plastic figure' your dismissing is a very rare item - Players of the Table top game if not collectors will be trying to claw round to get one *HINT* if you feel 'cheated' with your headstart do some research and find out the true value of your 'crap with it' perhaps someone may be willing to make you part with them in certain places.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
What a load of bollocks, you will not be renewing your contract to buy because you never had a contract in the first place lol, pre orders are not and never wil be, contracts of sale.

Must admit im worried too, if they are using the same systems they did for open beta we could be waiting for the confirmation email for DAYS.

I still haven't gotten my confirmation email for the OB, lol. Fear it'll be the same with the release, but aslong as I can login I'm fine.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
To the people that dismiss the 'colouring book' and 'plastic figure':

Remember that your buying the COLLECTORS ED - Theres only 55k of them in the EU, that means for at lest the 'plastic figure' your dismissing is a very rare item - Players of the Table top game if not collectors will be trying to claw round to get one *HINT* if you feel 'cheated' with your headstart do some research and find out the true value of your 'crap with it' perhaps someone may be willing to make you part with them in certain places.

I hope so - I'll be trying to sell mine for sure as I'm not really into Warhammer stuff outside this game, but bought the CE for the OB/HS :)

arknor

Fledgling Freddie

yea because play no exactly what codes were inside his unopened plastic wrapped box ....idiot

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
I still haven't gotten my confirmation email for the OB, lol. Fear it'll be the same with the release, but aslong as I can login I'm fine.

They said that the emails confirming would not be sent as they had problems. You only get an email when there was a problem :)
So if you didn't get an email it means it was OK :)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
yea because play no exactly what codes were inside his unopened plastic wrapped box ....idiot

Well - that they could in several ways, but whether they do or not I do not know. But it is far from an impossible scenario that codes were also connected to a specific box and when sending them out they cross reference with some list, especially for such scenarios that people buy and cancel.
So calling somebody an idiot for that seems a tad premature ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom