GOA or to whom it may concern (no trolls)

pito

Loyal Freddie
Can i just call bullshit here LOL.

I run a business on the internet and we had ZERO problems. WE had tons of people on our website and not one complaint of web access issues.
The suppliers we deal with utilise the net heavily and had no issues ( i asked after your post).

So no EVERYONE in the UK did NOT had internet issues.

Gottta love that everyones anti goa until a non "6v6 fake pvp" runner joins in the chat then its ,close ranks ,batten down hatches and agree with each other no matter that the interloper with no sad daoc ranks and characters in his sig joins in the chat.

Oh how i miss Barrysworld.

Let me get you a bigger brush for your next sweeping statement of fact.
interesting since i work for BT in London in the broadband department and we had a lot of ppl calling to complain about slow or no connectivity, and we received similar report all over the UK so maybe it was just a BT problem but soemhow i doubt it sicne we had AOL ppl calling regarding the problem

mooSe_

FH is my second home
People don't like to roll rouges on trail versions. They play squid herders instead.

haha! :p

Oh I remember our community manager telling us about that. What's his name again? Magus? Maguns? something like that...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yup. Can't imagine GOA being too thrilled with the issues either, tbh. To you, it's an embarrassment - To GOA, it means the potential loss of new customers when many existing customers are cancelling their subs.

We all know GoA don't care about customers tho :( we learned that part from DAOC.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
And no amount of evidence to the contrary will change what we learned in daoc!

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
We all know GoA don't care about customers tho :( we learned that part from DAOC.

If GOA didn't care about their customers, they wouldn't have their community managers posting on forums where they don't control the content. There wouldn't be much in the way of information on the GOA War-EU website either.

Come to that, there'd still be two dozen dead or dying servers rather than five busy or reasonably populated ones.

Yes, if you've been paying attention to my posts over the past week or so, I would seem to have changed my tune. This is because every now and again I sit down and think, try to see the broader picture, and re-evaluate my position on things rather than spouting the same old rhetoric which really doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yes, if you've been paying attention to my posts over the past week or so, I would seem to have changed my tune. This is because every now and again I sit down and think, try to see the broader picture, and re-evaluate my position on things rather than spouting the same old rhetoric which really doesn't hold up under scrutiny.

Why bother thinking? it's much easier to just type "another epic fail by goa" in every thread...

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Come to that, there'd still be two dozen dead or dying servers rather than five busy or reasonably populated ones.

DING DING!

All done well before Mythic got their act together with the US server pop's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom