GOA/Mythic trying to stop crafting in Aegir?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I was killed 3 times by fanatical assasins in the middle of Aegir while crafting.
Is this spose to be some kind of method to stop people coming to SI zones?
would like to see what the mentality is behind this from a gm

Chronictank

FH is my second home
tribute said:
preventing macro crafting I bet, got ownd? :touch:
how in any way or form is pretty much being insta killed by mobs at lvl 50 preventing macro crafting genius

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
maybe they saw you being afk for very long time, and after each time/death you stod afk again and crafting, without doing anything to prevent mobs killing you (macro crafting maybe, dunno).

so they decided to kill you, or GM dosent like you, they do play this game also :D

Aeva

Banned
I saw this aswell, came up with a broadcast saying 'Chronictank has fallen into an ambush' and then he was killed by a fanatical assassin, this also happened to someone else.

Could this be the equilivent to gersha campaign?

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, I was on a raid to trollheim with a guildy the other day and we had a wipe... he released to segir and was instakilled by these assassins too, so maybe it's some new hidden GOA quest/event thingummybob?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i ported the other day from ToA and got instakilled infront of the healer in aegir by those same fanatical assasins....so to blame anyone for macroing is infact as blaming anyone for cheating...and what does the rules on FH say about that again ? *remind me someone old memory comes with old age*

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Bellona said:
what about you take a hint, and stop using macroes, next time it might be a ban?
what about you get a clue.
you have no idea what i was doing at the time, i dont cheat and never will as it happens i was helping a lowbie do a transfer since i was gona be there a while when i was killed
But then ofc by your logic i might have macro'd te accept button for when the lowbie pm'd me again.. yes that must be it
idiot

last time i saw them they were confined to the frontire, if its some bug it is bloody annoying since you have to pay to get your con back

tribute said:
maybe they saw you being afk for very long time, and after each time/death you stod afk again and crafting, without doing anything to prevent mobs killing you (macro crafting maybe, dunno).
I did afk randomly i even went ld once due to inactivity, but theres nothing in the coc stating "thou shalt not afk while in game!"
i couldnt do anything for the mobs to stop killing me, they insta pop dot and disease you i managed one maybe two swings at one of them before i was killed

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
I was killed 3 times by fanatical assasins in the middle of Aegir while crafting.

lol

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
This happened to me today also.. was making some Gems for my armor when my SCer got instakilled by a bunch of fanatical assassins.. saying something about "Enemy of Samedi must die, the others turn will come soon!" and then they vanished.. as for the try to get macroers to stop-theory.. it doesnt hold as ppl have gotten killed at horsemerchants in other towns.. and afaik u it aint much use macroing at a horsemerchant ;)

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=64264
link to another post about this..

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Happened to me too, once on my berserker and once on my shaman. Both times I've been sat, not crafting, in front of the vault keeper in Aegirhamn.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
had the same happen to me in Hagall .. my SM was afk at the healer, and when I came back it was dead.. /release moved me four feet and cost 17g :(

someone give a clue as to why one can't be AFK inside the SI towns anymore..

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
"thou shalt not afk while in game!"
Yahuuuuuuu givf more roleplay!! :D btw.. Why dont you lads go zerg em? Maybe they drop something of teh leet!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:

haha just make a warlock and insta kill the assasins!

if a GM turns up they cant take all 3 chambers, they say they cant take dmg but i know a warlock can kill em hehe.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
My rm allso got wtfpwned by those assasin dudes, was like 3 secounds after loggin, so i didnt have the chance to go afk (^_^)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
strong bump, but this is still going on!

logged in, ported Aegir, bought gear to craft, went to table, made one gem and when making gem 2, jumped by 6-8 of those fanatical assassins.

Now, some say it might be a GOA quest, but I seriously hope not, completly fucked to be basicly killed against ones own will (i did not go near the monsters and I did not pull them, so no way I should have been)

If I wanted to be jumped in Aegir, I would have rolled Camlann!

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Yet another bump.

It's still happening. It's bloody annoying, and everyone I've spoken to who's experienced it wants it to stop. I've sent in a RightNow about it - again - and am hoping I don't get the 'we'll look into it' reply and then ignored.

rah

Fledgling Freddie
its nothing new, been there quite long now, remember getting owned while training my zerk about a year ago or so ;p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
rah said:
its nothing new, been there quite long now, remember getting owned while training my zerk about a year ago or so ;p

agree, had same experience when made alchemist ~year ago in aegir craft table .
pling! push button 1, pling! button 1, BANG, wonder wtf happend and release.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
Its prolly a new GOA event, try asking the right question.

would that be BEFORE u know they are there them or AFTER they insta killed you?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I have asked for it to be removed, fingers crossed eh, but I never got an explanasion about what/why/who/where or anything when I asked a year ago.

Pointless, even if it is supposed to be roleplay, there just no reason for this at all.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
would that be BEFORE u know they are there them or AFTER they insta killed you?
I take back what I said, I made the assumption it was a build up to something, alas it seems someone in the GOA roleplay dept got bored but forgot to remove it....i hope.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
how in any way or form is pretty much being insta killed by mobs at lvl 50 preventing macro crafting genius

it would stop your macros working? (when dead)

just a guess.

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
If it's not removed by now and trigered by crafting, why not everyone go Aegir and craft say sunday June 4th at 10:00cet, group up some and try repell those mobs, who knows might work :)
I'll be there if more like to comme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom