GoA/Mythic dont think of server

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
daoc_xianghua said:
not random, just retarded ones. but who would wonder about that if you consider how fuckin retarded they are.
As they should :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
I guess it wasn't your lucky day then, too bad.

Dont mean to be a smartass ... but after like 3 years of playing and no ban ever as i just plain hate that lame emoting shit ... and ignoring it when the likes of el french and the gimps who steamroll and /bow you taboot :(

Then when you are accussed there is no chance of you even getting to see the offending s/s ... like how are you to defend yourself if ya dont get to see the evidence against you :confused:

All i know is that ill play as i always have ... and next fucker that emotes me is goin for a holiday ... spread the love i say :p

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Dont mean to be a smartass ... but after like 3 years of playing and no ban ever as i just plain hate that lame emoting shit ... and ignoring it when the likes of el french and the gimps who steamroll and /bow you taboot :(

Then when you are accussed there is no chance of you even getting to see the offending s/s ... like how are you to defend yourself if ya dont get to see the evidence against you :confused:

All i know is that ill play as i always have ... and next fucker that emotes me is goin for a holiday ... spread the love i say :p

Agree with u m8, most of this pricks getting people banned probably have a wank over it afterwards thinking theyre sooo grt and cool for doing it. Internet anonimity is such a grt thing. A friend of mine was banned for 3 days the other day due to his chars name Fcukinhell... now hes had it 3 years.. never had a complaint, then he wtfpwned someone in a BG and lo and behold, next day he amazingly gets banned for his name. So its pretty 99% obvious the guy couldnt take it gettin killed and decided to report his name as offensive.

Same with this emoting, lolz i really dont care if someone spams /rude to me 5000 times when i die, end of the day the longer hes standing there emoting the more time my stealther mates have to line up that PA , and what does it achieve anyway ? flooding my info bar ? so i dont see i hit someone for 90dmg ? lolz..

Bans are gettin worse and worse atm, and yes i agree its retarded, when the servers candle is going out, why the hell do they want to push more people to leave for such silly things ? sigh..

Actually m8, dont, dont lower yourself to thier level to be honest.. u might get banned for offending them for trying to get them banned ._.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:

I agree on the defending part, as it's a bit wank to get banned without being sure about the reason. I got warned at some point and could only assume the reason, and I got over it as it was only a warning, but I'd defenitely want to know the reason if I got perma banned or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom