GoA/Mythic dont think of server

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
just logged on tonight to find this
omg.JPG

come ffs they just asking albs to get flamed by opening/taking another relic

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
ps there not a raid happening at mo so dont think it brakes fh CoC but if it does sorrry in advanced

pip

Banned
fook em let them take all relics and completely screw pry/excal

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nah they are still doing their job it seems ... i got a 3 day ban for /hugging some rr2 once after i 2 shot it :puke:

GoGo Goa !:wanker:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
fook em let them take all relics and completely screw pry/excal

can only hope they only do the realm mission and leave things where they are or if the late night players dont do it that its done/tried prime time

pip

Banned
Punishment said:
Nah they are still doing their job it seems ... i got a 3 day ban for /hugging some rr2 once after i 2 shot it :puke:

Good i would ban ya ass for 1 mounth

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Punishment said:

i highly doubt it was one time tho :eek:

pip

Banned
thergador said:
can only hope they only do the realm mission and leave things where they are or if the late night players dont do it that its done/tried prime time
Don't care about relics much now in process of getting the biggest rouge zerg you will ever see and nobody will be safe:twak:

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Don't care about relics much now in process of getting the biggest rouge zerg you will ever see and nobody will be safe:twak:

ill fight you in the towers in the keeps and on the fields, but ill most lightly die but at least ill fun some fun :)

pip

Banned
thergador said:
ill fight you in the towers in the keeps and on the fields, but ill most lightly die but at least ill fun some fun :)
Thats all the god dam sprit you need in this hell hole:fluffle:

Adari

Part of the furniture
thergador said:
just logged on tonight to find this
omg.JPG

come ffs they just asking albs to get flamed by opening/taking another relic

idiot.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yeah, because GOA and Mythic choose the realm missions just to annoy you.

It's not random at all...

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:

Are you sure you didn't hug more than 3 times? :(

After reading this, i checked out what my (Mid) realm mission was. Open Hibernia's power relic gate, it said.
Why would i want to do that when there's nothing inside?

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Punishment said:

ye its shite, i got banned for 3 days for /ruding some loser in tnn.
Funny thing is emotes are implemented into the game to use them? use to many your banned on US servers they dont bann people for it.
Its only the french frogs inforcing there own shitty rules. gogo

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:

I had a big hairy southerner come onto me years ago down the west coast whilst hitchiking :(

If you hug spam me it will bring that horrible memory back and I'll report your arse too. :p

But seriously, reporting and then banning someone for spamming a few hugs is just plain wrong.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
If you hug spam me it will bring that horrible memory back and I'll report your arse too.
:fluffle:

FH wont let me use more than 4 images, but 4 should be enough for a ban!. =(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Kuhan said:
ye its shite, i got banned for 3 days for /ruding some loser in tnn.
Funny thing is emotes are implemented into the game to use them? use to many your banned on US servers they dont bann people for it.
yes they do....

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Emotes are there for us to use, but that doesn't mean you have to spam them 7 times every time you see a dead player.

Like many things, common sense should tell you whats appropriate and whats just being stupid.

Bans might be a touch harsh, personally I think they ought to just use a system that allows them to disable emotes on a players account that abuses them for a set amount of time until they can learn how to use them apropriatly.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG..

You dont HAVE to do the realm missions fgs - man Mythic didn't really take the amount of stupid people into consideration when they introduced the realm missions.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Punishment said:
Whoa ? Givf screenie ...

So you said you got banned for doing one emote? Do you really believe in that yourself?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
kivik said:
So you said you got banned for doing one emote? Do you really believe in that yourself?

I never emote ... as a rule ... ever , unless its /hug once or /ponder or so ... i have never in rvr ever emoted the same thing 3 times aka flooding .

Until i have a copy of the offending screenie showing anything to the contrary i stick by my guns :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
pip said:

Go on Pip get that makeup on! and im sure your right, no one will be safe:)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
You honestly believe GOA just gives out random bans, then?

not random, just retarded ones. but who would wonder about that if you consider how fuckin retarded they are.

Bah, i tryed to get a random Wl and skald banned for emoting me, and day after i RN they still run around at bridge emoting :/

Sent SS of 35+ rudes on me and nothing happends, abit selective are they ;´<

Gamah

Banned
pip said:
Finsih off whats left of the server eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom