GoA is open for Business

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
popa said:
nope couse i made pay 4 1 year soo all ok just dunno why
u try whit IE + mozilla and is not the broswer

Well check anyway as that's what I'm told the reason is for having that button greyed out. Maybe the check isn't done when simply paying as it's not the same thing as buying a game? If it really isn't that then I don't know - RightNow it and someone will take a closer look at your accounts etc.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Erivoss

my friend gets this error... he downloaded DR from Us and updated the update.dat file to point to EU...

is that the reason why he is getting this error 201? he gets it all the time, even though i can spam log off and on :p

http://www.connectz.co.uk/tomreb/erf.JPG

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
"an invoice already in progress"

Guess I wont be activating DR anytime soon then...

great!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
nerf edit timer, "order in progress" not invoice.

Anyone know how long this will show before I can try to buy licence again?

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
24 hours probably.... thats what its been for me eah time...

did you renew your sub or just fail payment?

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Karl said:

I don't think it's actually 24 hours but rather until the next day (so Midnight)

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
hmm yes your probably right.. seems the only time i fiddle with subscriptions is about 1am... so always seems 24 hours ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Karl said:

fail payment I reckon. Was gonna buy the licence but didnt have my card around so canceled it and whoa, order in process.

Waiting till midnight then :/

MaCaBr3

Banned
How long does it take before the game knows you have DR activated :/

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
Hang on , if i remember with ToA the same sort of this happend, but becuase the game was available for download if we rang a company ( the main suppliers for Daoc in the uk and ireland) we could get them to release the game to us once they had it in the store.

i know because it worked for me =).

but i can't remember the number or the company :(

Any Gm able to help on this ?

I'm gona ring Game and try and explaine it to them , i hope i can convince them to give me the client tonight , if they have it in ofc.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you just download DR ?

Ultimately this is Games loss, if they don't appreciate the market is changing for software downloads, especially with European wide releases, then maybe they should stick to consoles.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Why don't you just download DR ?

Ultimately this is Games loss, if they don't appreciate the market is changing for software downloads, especially with European wide releases, then maybe they should stick to consoles.

why , because it took a little under 6 hours to patch last night.

now i know i can patch from the states, however i WANT the disk for DR.
hence why i'm buying the media as well, that way if my hdd's where to somehow go mental and loose everything i wouldn't be downloading for 3 days getting everything back to how it was.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
why , because it took a little under 6 hours to patch last night.

now i know i can patch from the states, however i WANT the disk for DR.
hence why i'm buying the media as well, that way if my hdd's where to somehow go mental and loose everything i wouldn't be downloading for 3 days getting everything back to how it was.

The patch is a direct download and will be effected by the number of downloaders. In normal times though you can hit 300 - 500 KBs.

The DR is a peer to peer download, alot faster. Though I agree with buying one copy for installation purposes. I just downloaded for primary account and ordered media for 2nd account.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
The patch is a direct download and will be effected by the number of downloaders. In normal times though you can hit 300 - 500 KBs.

The DR is a peer to peer download, alot faster. Though I agree with buying one copy for installation purposes. I just downloaded for primary account and ordered media for 2nd account.

I've only got the 1 account , so that will do me nicely =), the media that is.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Quick update, i rang the game store i've pre-orderd with and they where surprised ( i wasn't) that it was up and runnign already, however they have to get permission from the supplier so if i get told i can pick it up i'll let the rest of you know.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
got a phone call on the way home , head office cleared them , so just askthem to ring head office and they will release it to you tonight =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom